I gave her an old phone where she can call me with so j grab my phone and call the number her phone has.

"Hi, amora? Yeah he knows you need to run because he is searching you!" I say.

Amora's pov:

After a while i look on the old phone aunt Elizabeth gave me and it's 5am.

I sigh it's gonna take another 6 hours or something because i rester for to long....

I just wanter to out my phone away when someone calls me on that thing.

I quickly geab the phone again and pick up. It can only be aunt Elizabeth that's what j think the whole time.

"Hi, amora? Yeah he knows you need tor un because he is searching you!" She says.

I was in shock." Shit really alright i'm gonna run then and try to get a ride?" I say.

"No don't get an ride he called all of his man to search for you so he is probably gonna do his old plan. Just run for your life and don't think just runor maybe steel an bike or something to get quicker but just get away!" She says.

"Alright thanks Elizabeth!! Take care please!" i say while walking again.

I quickly hang up and start to run as hard as i can.

I'm lucky that i can run that long even though I'm breathing like hell.

After a while running trough a grass field i see the woods come closer.

While i walk a bit because I'm dying of pain in my stomach from running i hear an motor?

Shit no one can be here because it's just an field so it must be my uncle.

I look back and see two guys on an motor?

I look closer and I recognise my uncle figure immediately. I start to run for my life.

"AMORA!" I hear my uncle yell with motor noise kn the background.

I'm never gonna run faster then a freaking motor so, i run trough the bushes and around a tree just to make it more exciting and difficult for them to get me.

My whoe pants and shirt are ripped apart because of the bushes. My whole face hurts because i run trough thorn bushes.

When i run next and trough bushes and trees my uncle and some guy are riding the bike right next to me and my uncle smiles really creepy to me while i'm running like an Athletic.

It begins to rain like hell so it gets very slippery. When i don't look where i run i fall down because its so slippery. I immediately look up and see my uncle stop the motor and turn around with an big smile.

"Fuck." I say while i get up.

I stay where i stand and the motor stops in front of me.

My uncle grins to me and get off the motor.

"You really thought you can get away from me?" He says grinning.