fifteen.

instagram

instagram.

liked by @slutty4jayla & 145 others

@isteppedonyoblunt : mane fuck this school , it b the white bitches mane ☠️

view all comments

@notkitabtw : ynnn what happened? 🥹
         ↳ @isteppedonyoblunt : text me 🤣

@slutty4jayla : they done locked my bitch up 😂 FREE YN💯💯
   ↳ @isteppedonyoblunt : onbbb

@whoisderrick_ : is we really surprised? 😂😂
@isteppedonyoblunt : nah deadasss we not ☠️

@shelovessuna_ : text me now.

imessage.

the elite 4 🖖🏼

kai 🙏🏽
what typa shitty ass gc name 😂😂?

pookarooks 🫶🏽
nah deadass ts trash asf☠️

n/n 🥲
ight bra, ntm 🧍🏽‍♀️

rick rick 📢
n/n why you get suspended???

n/n 🥲
that mayo bitch gon come to me bout suna & called me ghetto over some bs so i slapped the hoe

kai 🙏🏽
😳
am i trippin or dis new?

pookarooks 🫶🏽
no forreal, she ain't never used to be like this

n/n 🥲
ion want disrespect thts all 🙏🏽

rick rick 📢
Attachments. : 1
welp looks like he wants you to text him

n/n 🥲
he's callin right now hollon

narrative.

your phone began to ring as you sent the last text to your groupchat. you waited a minute before you answered. the screen appeared to be immediately on paused as soon as his screen popped up.

"y/n." he said sternly. "what?" you sighed. "why did you get into it with her?" he spoke as he sit his camera up. he was in his gaming chair, staring at you.

"see i'm not tryna talk about dis right now." you laughed. "no, talk to me. we're in a relationship together and you're not going to ignore me when you feel like it." he sighed.

he did have a point. that's all you mainly did with suna. he was actually getting fed up with your behavior but you doing that stopped you from saying shit you didn't mean.

"y/n, im coming over there so we can talk about this face to face." he said as he hung up. "oh shit." you mumbled. you quickly changed into some shorts and a graphic tee shirt.

TIMESKIP!

about 10 minutes later, you heard a knock at the door. you walked over and opened the door to see suna. he was wearing some sweats and a graphic hoodie with his kappa slides.

"no hug?" he furrowed his eyebrows. he hugged you and kissed your cheek. "where you wanna go?"he said. you lead him into your room and cracked the door.

(since your parents weren't really home, you honestly did whatever you want & had anyone over
forreal.)

you sat down and had some music playing in the background. "so what's got you acting like this?" he sat next to you. "nothing, im jus chillin to be honest." you scrolled on your phone.

"y/n bro, why you acting like this? you can't keep doing this ignoring shit wit me. i care dude." he towered over you.

"bra rin, you doing too much. i said nothin goin on & you pushin shit." you rolled your eyes. you were getting irritated with him now. you just told him that everything was good and now he wanna force shit out of you?

"i'm not finna force you to talk to me but know this, i'm your boyfriend and you're my girlfriend." he said as he stood back up. "i actually care about you. i don't know what you and your ex went through but i promise, i want you and only you." he said as he grabbed his stuff and walked out.

before he could leave, you grabbed his hand. "let's talk.." you said lowly. he sat back down in your chair as you sat down on your bed.

"so what's wrong?" you looked down and began to explain. "i just don't trust you yet. your ex came up to me on some disrespectful shit, sayin how she don't know what you see me. the hoe called me a ghetto tramp and an ugly bitch with makeup so i slapped her." you sighed.

suna was honestly appalled. he didn't know you get down like that forreal. he didn't want you feeling like that though. he liked you seriously. he never found himself someone this much. he didn't really understand why you didn't trust him.

"so why don't you trust me?" he looked at you. "because i'm afraid of the same shit happening with my past happening again." you said as you looked away.

"look at me y/n." he moved your face towards his. "i like you. a lot. and i'm going to show you that i do. i don't want you to think i'm your ex or the dudes you're used to because i'm not. i can show you more than i can tell you."

he held your hand. "but you gotta help me in this. stop ignoring me everytime something is bothering you." you furrowed your eyebrows. "nigga be forreal, i don't do that." you scoffed. "y/n yes you do."

you really never did it on purpose though. it was just a normal habit of yours. was it toxic? very. but you didn't really know how to break the habit.

"i'll try." you playfully rolled your eyes. "come here ma." he smirked. he kissed you and you immediately kissed back. you pulled away after getting out of breath. "wanna know why i like you so much?" you hummed in response. "because not only are you pretty as hell with and without makeup, and that your body is amazing. you just calming."

"your aura is angelic and your smile is beautiful. your style is fly as fuck. you getting your shit together and your music taste is good too. i love that bout you a lot." he looked down at you.

"you so sweet." you smiled. "you are too." he smirked. "boy hush." you laughed.

Authors Note.
i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, i actually fw it. something wholesome but drama is still on the way 😂😂