twelve.

narrative

narrative.

"HE DID WHAT?" jayla said in shock. you immediately shushed her. "hey hey. not too much." you mean mugged her. "y/n, you kissed him." she deadpanned. "ok? what's wrong w that?" you said as you paid for your nails.

"you sure he is done with olivia?" she looked at you. you shrugged. yes, you gave suna a chance but you didn't know for sure he was truly done with her.

"whatchu mean you don't kno?" she furrowed your eyebrows. you felt a ding coming from your phone. you grabbed it, looking at the contact.

rin <3

hey bae, wyd?

bae? and i just got my nails done 😭

yea, i can't call you bae now?

ian say allat but i was just surprised 😂

lemme see the nails 👀

Attachment : 1

damn why didn't i pay for em?

boy you don't need to pay for my stuff 💀

but i want to.
lemme take you out today, wear something fancy <3

you looked at his message in confusion. why was he all of sudden trying? did he really like you? you didn't know but you liked it. a lot. "he wants to take me out tonight." you turned to jayla. she sighed in frustration.

"i really hope this nigga ain't no fuck up. i'm not trying to have another deshawn." she laughed. you were too busy thinking about what you wanted to wear. you had recently picked up into your girly era and it was suiting you well.

"alright, let's go find you something to wear." jayla said as she pulled into the driveway. you both headed into your house to see kai and derrick playing 2k.