Chapter 16

Alright, so this next one is truly just a theory. The moment we will be talking about is at 14 minutes and 40 seconds into the movie. (I know, very specific) During this scene, Jamie has just crash landed at the Burgess statue after he went sledding with Jack. He is excitedly telling his friends about his experience and everyone is laughing and having a good time, especially Jack. However, then Jamie gets hit by the sofa and holds up the tooth.

As soon as the start talking about the Tooth Fairy, there is a dark shift in the music that only moments ago, was happy and bouncy. The scene also starts to get darker, (color wise) it seems that clouds are moving in and becoming overcast. Jack's demeanor also takes a turn for the worst.

He is of course upset because the kids have so quickly forgotten the sledding and instead, are talking about the Tooth Fairy. I believe the darkness in this scene is not a coincidence and is instead directly affected by Jack's mood. Obviously, Jack can change the weather, so I believe that while he was happy, it was nice and sunny and cheery looking. However, when Jack becomes sad, that's when the day becomes overcast. We have never seen Jack affect clouds or anything like that, but I thought it was an interesting idea that it is changed based on Jack's moods. But who knows? :)