Why must he always put me in a position like this? I shut my eyes and took in a deep breath as I made my decision.

"I want you Romero" i said the words I was afraid of accepting. I didn't realize when it left my lips but it did. I'm pretty sure my brain didn't filter nor analyze what i blurted out.

My eyes were closed but his command made me pop them open. His eyes held with so many emotions, desire being the prominent

He held my waist and let his palm slide down to my hip. "I'm glad you said those words Angel but I won't give you want you want just yet, I want you to take your ass to bed and think about your decision and don't even think about changing your mind because you can't.

I'm giving you the grace to be ready for what you are getting into and all the things I'm going to do to you cause what's Romero's is Romero's. There's no turning back, I'm sorry I didn't warn you before" he whispered on my lips and his trickling breath kissed my lips instead.

I was so mad that I wanted to bang his head on the wall. After making me---

"Really? Did you have-- he shut me up with his index on my lips. The cold metal of his ring burned the delicate flesh sending strong signals to my pussy

"I told you I'll teach you a lesson for your silly behavior and the long wait. This is just the beginning tesoro" he leaned in and I shut my eyes waiting to feel his lips on mine but it never came.

I slowly opened my eyes to find him smirking causing a wave of embarrassment to wash over me.

"Not yet sweetie" he kissed the my cheek and my lips folded into a pout. "Let's go, I don't want your best friend going all gaga at your absence" I slipped my palm into his and let him lead the way.

We reached the dorm and he took me up to my room. I turned the knob to find it locked signalling Nicole's absence.

I took my card out from my bag to open the door. We got in and I threw my bag on the bed while he settled on the pink arm chair.

I took my shoes off and excused myself to change out of the suffocating dress. He didn't fail to tease me with a smutty word and as usual my cheeks burned as I walked my way into the bathroom to get changed.

I got out to find him looking through my sketch pad and when he sensed my presence he slowly turned to face me and I fumbled with the dress in my hands because of his hot gaze

"I didn't know you drew this beautifully" his voice was calm and sincere. I thanked him with a little smile and left him to keep going through the pad

"Your brain is magical as well" he whispered as he looked at me. My eye brow shot up at why he made the statement.

"Why do you say so?"

"You were able to imagine how you'll like in the future, that's exceptional and beautiful" he complimented and my lips drew up in a smile.

"T-that's my mother" he looked surprised but was quick to cover it up and stare back at the drawing then at me trying to figure out the difference between us.

He didn't say a word but as usual his eyes did the job for him and I was glad he was impressed and interested in my works.

"Do you only draw from reference or--- "Both, i draw with reference and also from imagination" I explained and his head bobbed in understanding.

He closed the sketchpad and looked at the wall that had a picture of little me sitting between mom and dad.

My curly hair was done in two with some curls fell down to my face which matched with mom's appearance. We were both in a pink summer dress but I had a lollipop stuck in my mouth.

I was sitting on dad's thighs with his large arm around my petite body and mom was happy kissing my cheek while the camera captured the happy moment.

"Siempre has sido un àngel(you've always been an angel) again i found the crotch panel of my panty get soak at his accent.

"W-what does that mean?" He smiled and shook his head. "Nothing you have to worry your head about. Well your mom is really beautiful, her DNA was sure powerful" he said the last part while looking into my eyes.

I unconsciously tucked my bottom lip between my teeth and his eyes turned dark with lust.

I quickly released it after remembering his warning last time I did it.

"Uhm do you want to eat something, i can get it from the cafeteria" i looked for an excuse to break the silence.

"You" he stated bluntly and I chose to be oblivious to the meaning of what he said. "I-i didn't get that" I stuttered out and the smirk tattoed on his lips told me he was aware of my pretence

Before I could predict his future actions I was caged between his arms. "Don't pretend tesoro, you heard me clearly I want to eat you" he was right when he said i needed time to get myself fully prepared for the battle of passion I was getting into.

I couldn't speak nor move cause he had full control over me so I waited for him to let me go.

He pulled his hand away and retreated his step back giving my heart the opportunity to have its normal breathing rate.

"There'll be a practice on Friday after classes and you have to be there. I want you to be at the front row with Nicole and others, the view will be clearer plus you don't have to be shy to take a photo of me, If you wish I can be naked so whenever you are ready tell me" he pecked the corner of my lips and vanished into thin air.

I stood frozen like I had just witnessed a murder scene. H-how did he-- that explains why he asked for my phone without any particular reason.

'Heavens' i shut my eyes an groaned in frustration. Romero is sure going to make life torturous for me but I can't deny how much I love his torture, it's frustrating yet pleasurable.

I bit my lips to hold the smile but I couldn't especially when our heated moments were flashing brightly in my head and sending dangerous signals to my heart and pussy.