6- The Top Floor

Dedicated to my bestest one, the one and only @Sehaa365 the GREATEST.

It was the moment that all the voices and noises got faded, and never-ending thoughts got paused for a while. I couldn't move my limbs. I tried to say something, but there wasn't any sound that could pass my mouth. My ear drums were aching from the bang earlier. I couldn't see anything, but the bright light of the roaring flame. The neon-lit building that was full of joy, entertainment and laughs is now getting burned by the enormous fire. By the look of it, there wouldn't be anyone still breathing in the building. I could feel the warmth of the fire even more than one hundred and fifty meters away. One thing is sure. If Harry's manager was not that strict we would be dead now.

All of my five senses started to get turned on when Harry shook my shoulder and yelled, "GABRIELLA!". I turned back to him but I didn't say anything. I just looked at his face. He must have taken off his helmet in shock. The sharp bone structure of his face looked more prominent from the light of the fire. His eyebrows were raised a bit. His eyes were wide open and his pupils were dilating. The pale green of his iris has taken a slight shade of green. His milky skin shined like gold. Even in a disaster, he looked like a god.

"Did you hear anything I said?" He shouted again. But I just shook my head.

"Come on, we should get out of here". I slightly nodded to it.

"Gabby, NOW". With that, I got startled and climbed onto the bike in a second.

"Just hold me tight, okay? We should be at your apartment before they launch curfew or martial law".

"What about others?". I asked in a quivering tone hugging his torso nervously.

"They are alright. Louis knows what to do in an emergency. The fool he makes out of himself is a fake one. So let's go". He accelerated the bike without finishing the sentence. I hugged him tighter in a reflex. Yeah, of course, it was a reflex. I assured myself when I noticed that my chin was on his shoulder. This is gonna be disaster number two in near future. I could sense it.

The cold midnight air was more than welcome for us but there was an area both of us didn't feel the cold. His back, and my front. I felt his perfect abs under my palms but I could control myself not to rub there.

After pulling the bike into the marine drive, He deaccelerated the bike a little as far as we go from the scene. I felt a rumbling in his chest so I knew he was going to speak.

"You alright Gabby?". He asked in concern.

"How can I be okay after eye witnessing a bomb explosion, Harry?"

"You'll be fine. Don't think about it".

"Don't think about it?". "Harry, I... I can't even gather my thoughts. I don't even know where is Jane". I don't why I did that but I yelled at him even if it wasn't his fault.

"Everyone is fine Gabby".

"But-", "No buts you'll see when we get there".

I figured there would be no more talks about the scene throughout the ride. A bomb explosion wasn't something unusual for me because of the war that ended two years ago. I've seen fire, I've seen deaths, I've seen everything of a war. But I don't know how on earth Harry could be calmed down in this situation. The strangest thing is he was calmer than me. Why wasn't he terrified? He was a foreigner here. I couldn't process all these things. So I pushed all the thoughts behind my head and rested on his back as I felt the growing headache. I let out a huge sigh and closed my eyes.

I kept my eyes closed during the whole ride freezing all the blabbering thoughts in my head. In about fifteen minutes we were at the familiar car park of the apartment. I winced my eyes when the white light tortured my eyes. I slowly took my hands off Harry's chest rubbing my palms over his muscled chest and abs delicately. I think it tingled him. Great.

Unexpected Symphony || H.SOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara