1- It's a Good Day

Sometimes I can't believe,  how the little girl I'm looking at, gets all the attraction of the boys but not love. She seems like a monster, a devil. I think she smells like sin. But deep down I know she loves like an angel. Her broken heart did nothing to her but darken the eye shadow upon her eyelids. I see how perfect her natural hourglass pours lust into men's hearts, I see how her naturally tan skin blinds men. But also I see how that lust covers her angelic and lovely heart.

After staring into her eyes for a good few minutes I saw her raising both of her hands slowly. She started to touch her god-given breast with her delicate fingertips. I already felt the rolling balls in my belly radiating the heat downwards. I see the lust in her eyes shooting through the mirror to mine. Instead of touching with my fingertips, I started to cup and give a good massage to my breast. When I was going to go down, with a knock on my bedroom door  I heard mamma calling "Gabby"!.

I could feel my blood evaporate from my face in a nanosecond. Even though it is normal to have a masturbating session for a late teenager, I don't wanna witness the face of a mother who just saw her daughter masturbating in front of her full-length mirror.

"Give me a minute!" I screamed while I was putting on my cotton shorts and oversized white t-shirt back. After opening a textbook on my working table I sprinted to the door and opened it making the most relaxed face and smile I could ever make.

"Daddy is calling for you. I think it's something very very important. You better come downstairs as soon as possible". she said without greeting me a good morning. "Good Morning mom!", but I was already looking at her moving figure away from me.  I sighed a long breath and closed my bedroom door.

I climbed down the glass staircase making a messy hair bun from my long hair. When I was entering the large living room. one thing I love about this new apartment is the matching architecture to the view I see from the glass wall. 'Sun is shining gold, Sea is still blue. So it's a good day'  I thought.

Of course, it should be a good day. I saw the 24/7 frown on my father's forehead has suddenly disappeared. i was beyond curious to know the reason. I walked towards him and got comfort in the sky blue couch he was sitting at. "What's the good news?" I asked.

"I've got the best news you want to hear now Gabby."

Really?

"Can't wait to hear then Mr.Hope," I said to him with a playful sound.

"I've got a phone call from Mr.Andrews today. He asked me whether I have space in my schedule from 12th to 15th December. Luckily I was free mostly for your sake because One Direction Away From Home Festival is gonna be held here on the 14th and I am the executive sound engineer of the concert."

Within two seconds I was hugging him with overwhelming joy and screaming non-sense that no one could understand.

I'm gonna see them for the first time in my life and probably gonna meet them thanks to my father. Of fucking course, 'It's a good day.'

Hi Guys, This is my first ever fan fiction  I write. There would be a lot of grammar errors and I'm so sorry for that. I hope you would enjoy the story....

If you enjoy this don't forget to vote...

Thank you so much! Lot's of love. XOXO