4 - Face the Music

Dedicated to @fly28awaken my first commenter.<3 LOVE YOU!!

Sometimes you feel like the world is spinning under your feet and you can play with it like you know what to do, you know that you can make it stay any way you want. But do you know what it feels like when the world spins around you? You feel like being stuck in motion like you are paralysed. You can't move a single bone and you feel just numb. But you hear sounds, see what is going on, and you are numb. You don't know what to do, what to think or even what is going to happen. Here I am in situation number two, in front of four strangers to meet but no strangers for the sight.

I nervously walked to the seat where I got invited to sit. I couldn't even look straight at them or raise my head without hanging it down and looking at my intertwined fingers on my lap. A very familiar raspier sound is heard.

"Hey love, I'm Harry Styles". Did my bare ears hear that sexy voice?

I slowly raised my head and looked at Harry. Calling him an angel is an underestimate to describe his beauty. If he really can hear my thoughts I know he would be scared. Even though he is the heartthrob of the band he is a human after all. I really should treat him as a normal person. 

"Hi, I am Gabriella". I offered him my right hand to shake while my toes are literally digging into my shoes. 

 He grabbed my hand and I could feel the heat radiating from his skin into mine. I never felt such a tight grip before. 

"Nice to meet you, Gabriella." He said taking his hand back. 

" Nice to meet you too Harry." I could feel the tension releasing little by little from my body.  I sat properly on the couch then. 

"And this is Niall, Liam and Louis, my mortal enemy." He let out a cackled laugh. My poor ears are trying their best not to cry. Larry was my favourite bromance in the band. There was a time I could willingly jump onto a train if they told me. Even though the world thinks they are not close as before Harry confirmed what I wanted to know. They are still those sweet nut cases.

"Just piss off Harry." Louis scowled at him. 

"Wanker." Harry murmerd under breath.

"Oh, you two not again," Liam said being the daddy.

"Gabriella, don't mind these two idiots. They've been fighting for a stupid last sip of a drink they shared. And you have a pretty name." Niall said smiling like the sun. 

 I won't survive a second anymore... Oh, I hate them they are driving me crazy.

"Thank you Niall. I don't mind. It is my pleasure to meet you, boys. By the way, just call me Gabby".  Wow, I'm a good actor. I deserve an oscar. How do I act like I'm not freaked out at this moment? I think that's my love for them.

"Aghhm". My father cleared his throat. "Are we done with the greetings guys? I think we should get back to work".

"Yeah, we're fine". Liam said. 

I resisted all of my thoughts roaring load for Harry when I still feel his damn heat. We are about a foot away from each other. The uneasiness is flowing through my veins. I tried to check him out without being noticed by him but I caught his eyes checking me out too. I squirmed under his sight while he plaster that stupid smirk on his face. I blinked my eyes twice and looked away.

"I think it would be better if I go to our apartment if you guys are gonna start a session". I stood up from my seat. No, halfway to standing up a large hand grabbed my elbow and pulled me back to the couch.