3- Is this the beginning?

I could feel the smooth texture of my silk pillowcase. So I dug my head into it more and nuzzled my face. I could hear soft music playing from a distance. I slowly woke up from my probably more than eight hours of sleep getting used to the music. I went to the dressing table and brushed my hair and put it into a messy bun on top of my head. I drank some water and went straight to my en suite bathroom. I still can feel the hangover I got from last night.

As I went to brush my teeth, I caught a mark on my left collarbone. In a fraction of a second, memories from last night flood into my mind. I still could feel the electricity running from my fingers to my toes. It was a perfect first kiss. His lips were plump, perfectly heart-shaped and so skilled. His tongue was an anaconda that left nothing in my mouth than the best and sexiest moan I've ever made. I still remember the rugged grip on my hips. I saw myself touching my lips and belly in the mirror. Do you know what the best thing is? I think I am happy. the person who is smirking in the mirror is the proof.

After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I put on a pair of sweatpants and a crop top. To head downstairs, I opened my bedroom door. The familiar voice covered my ears.

Isn't it harry styles? But I've never heard that song before. Then I made a bee-line to the living room. My father was playing this music piece, and I went to ask him about this.

"Good Morning, Dad."

"Good Morning, Gabby." He used his usual monotone.

"Umm.. what is this song and how did you get this? I'm a hundred precent sure this one didn't come out yet" I asked in a low tone because I didn't want to be uncomfortable being so excited and happy, to receive a ridiculous stare from my dad.

"Yeah. It's not released yet. my boss called me today and said the boys have arrived already and they have this unreleased song to perform at the festival." Wow, Did I hear an unreleased song now and THEY HAVE ARRIVED ALREADY? I hardly managed to stay calm because at last time I let out my excitement, I got too embarrassed by getting rejected by my hug for him.

So I headed to the kitchen and sat on the stool on the kitchen island. Mom had already made breakfast and I ate two pancakes with maple syrup and strawberries as fast as I could. then I sprinted to my room and locked the door and jumped onto the bed. I kept jumping on it to release my excitement most peacefully in this house.

After good five minutes of jumping and dancing on the bed, I started to get ready for college. sometimes I sit around and think of how I chose to do microbiology for my higher studies. That doesn't mean I'm not good at the education department but my behaviour and the way I live, don't get along with my other fellows. Most of them are super nerdy but I'm not. I go out a lot. sometimes with a bunch of friends and sometimes by myself because I don't know whether they consider me as just a friend. somehow I manage to keep my studies going well. I've always had pretty grades. So I didn't try to change the way I live because for now I am satisfied with my life. I know I can't demand everything I want and that thought always help me not fall apart or break down.

After I was done with my makeup routine(not much of a routine, but had a thick eye line) I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white tank top. My phone rang when I was tieing up the laces of my black converse. I answered the phone to hear the voice of my favourite person in the world.

"Hey mate you are late I'm already at your apartment. Just come down!" Jane half yelled. Well, a very good morning wish.

"Wait love, I'm on my way. By the way, Good Morning!". I hope she could hear my sarcasm through the phone. 

"Oh jeez... Good morning just come down."

"Okay okay give me a few minutes."

I hung up the phone and grabbed my black colour backpack. After saying goodbye to mom and dad and receiving just a nod and a humm from them I sprinted out of the apartment. Jane was already on the other side of the road in her range rover. As soon as I crossed the road I jumped into the car and kissed her on the right cheek, but received the same thing back. That's the reason her to be my favourite person. She gives me the affection I really want. Not for benefits, not to get into my pants or to get notes or any other study material. She likes me just the way I am and considers me as just her best friend.