Ricks And Turns 6: Somebody Ring The Dinkster!?

Start from the beginning

Issei, Kiba, Asia and Rias were seated in the old school building, sipping tea.

"So, you're sure we can trust Rick's statistics?"

"Well, it's not like we have anything else to go to?"

Rias answered Kiba.

"I mean, in the likely chance that this isn't the case, shouldn't we still be coming up with more plans. I mean we can't actually test if the scientist was right or not."

[Three of Riser's Pawns, a Bishop and a Rook have retired]

Grayfia announced.

This startled the four, as they didn't expect things to work out as well as they did. Koneko and Akeno suddenly entered the old building.

"The old man was right"

Koneko uttered.

Koneko and Akeno had volunteered to go out and see if the old man was correct when he said they could basically blitz Riser's peerage at this point, and judging by how quick they had managed to defeat 5 of Riser's pieces, the Scientist's thesis held.

Akeno and Koneko launched themselves unto the sofa and rested for a while before readjusting themselves into proper positions, and grabbing the tea cups that were preserved for them.

"So...what do we do now?"

Issei wondered. They really wasn't much they could do. If they did go all out, they'd just win. As Rick had stated, each of them was now strong enough to take out 5 or more of Riser's pieces at once. They didn't even need to do anything, they'd just have to send out Akeno and Rias while the rest played cards or something.

"I got it!"

Rias suddenly raised up his hand in excitement as he shouted out.

"Let's show off."

"Whaaaa."

The rest of them exclaimed in confusion.

"Prez, you know you'll marry this man if we lose right?"

"Yeah, but at this point we know that isn't gonna happen, so why not have fun. Let's think of this as a team vacation. How about that?"

Rias continued, answering Koneko.

The peerage still doubted her words, and despite the easy victory that lay ahead of them.

"Okay fine, let's make it a stress relieve session for being forced to torture ourselves."

Rias suggested with a monotone voice. The whole team agreed, as nods filled the room. Asia was the only one who found that too far, probably because she suffered less.

"You know what Rias, I do have some stress to relieve. Let's do it!"

Kiba stated as he stood up

"Why not? I'm in!"

Koneko said standing up.

"Hmmm, I'm gonna make them kneel."

Akeno said as she also stood up.

"I don't get what's going on right now, but I'm also going to help!"

Asia said, standing up as well.

*Hopefully I don't have to shout that line out again?*

She thought, covering her face.

"Yeah, let's do this. I can use this as a chance to bust out those cool action movie lines I've been saving up ever since I became a devil!"