CHAPTER 39 : At Last

On 3rd of May 2006.

A whole people in Japan wouldn't believe that it was one of the historical days happened when a sudden terrorist attack with two explosive bombs, still unknown for what reason and their goal but a young girl managed to stopped the last bomb;

That person is L/n Y/n.

Who wouldn't think that a young teen like her who's only a normal middle schooler, who's known by her friends that she was a complete idiot but only good at basketball can make a history in the entire Japan.

Also everyone's heroine who saved lifes.

BEEEEEEEPPPPPP!!

....1.....

Y/n herself was also lost for words that she blucking did it disarm the bomb, and the fact that she still has her chance in her last seconds to breathe.

Her body is shaking; her eyes are clouded, she doesn't know why but even though she's known as a crybaby, she just got her time to cry now.

Tears didn't stop flowing from her (e/c) eyes, her head was hung low, her grip was still strong that was helding the knife.

She heard faint voices in her head, someone shouting her name, also the sound of something breaking down.

The (h/c) girl just doesn't know anymore, she was extremely exhausted due to what's happening today.

All she could replay is the last 'beep' she heard, her mind frozen, still in daze.

"Y/N!!!"

She lifted up her head slowly but before she could see who was calling, her frame was pulled into an embrace, her body was freezing cold and the instant warmth she got from whoever it was made her shaking decrease.

The person who was hugging was talking but she cannot recalled what it said, her teary eyes could see that there are now many people coming here inside the shed room where the bomb was occurred at.

"T-The bomb—"

Y/n had no idea why her mumbling was stopped, but it made her do it by force, because next she felt something soft against her lips, she was still clouded by what was going on but she caught a glimpse of blonde hair.

She wanted to keep her eyes wide open but due to tired; black covered her whole vision as she passed out.

THE NEXT THREE DAYS

"She sure takes too long to sleep."

"Yeah."

"What does the doctor say?" ask Hina along with Takemichi on her side.

The rest of Toman boys except Mikey are now are in the hospital bedroom where Y/n was kept at ever since the bomb incident happened.

"She's all better, now only to wait for her to wake up." Answer Draken, who's the only one loyally staying beside her since she was here along with Takao, the little brother also cannot feel at ease when he heard his sister got involved.

And he had so much to think about when Sara and Issey knew about this sooner.

They haven't called but or heard the news because the public didn't spill Y/n's identity due to Takao request, he doesn't want her sister to be in trouble when she's back conscious.

"Anyway, how's Mikey? You know, about his deal with Emma now." Ask Mitsuya alone in the room, since everybody in Toman doesn't know a single thing about what the commander did towards his own sister after what happened.