CHAPTER 38 : Final Countdown

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"A BOMB?! THERE IS ANOTHER BOMB?!"

"AND Y/N-CHAN WHO'S THE ONE WHO DISABLE IT RIGHT NOW?!"

They all yelled continuously and due to their panicking caused the attention of the citizens who were wondering what was going on.

"THIS IS INSANE!!"

"THEN HOW MANY MINUTES LEFT UNTIL IT EXPLODE? HEY!!" yelled Takemici who now replaced Draken who's the only one left speechless.

"DON'T LIE TO US!!"

He just doesn't understand why that the (h/c) girl is so careless and acted on her own, she could've been gone out without the will to disarm another bomb, and Draken thought deep down on his heart that they could be mistaken it was not Y/n.

He will stay positive that it was not true.

Draken was about to ask the rescue team again but before he could, his attention was distracted when he then saw several people went out from the main entrance of the building.

He squinted his eyes, hoping for his mom and Y/n would come out, plus the fact that Y/n had to disarm the bomb was a lie and missinformation.

Until God really granted one of his wishes when he saw a familiar old woman in her thirties, who's wearing a blazer and her blond hair that was a little mess.

"Oh god." He mumbled and then ran towards his mother, since he was a bit far from where he was standing, he had to approach her if she's okay.

Due to his actions, his friends then followed Draken behind as the tattooed guy didn't even care a single thing but to hug Sachiko right away when she was safe.

The woman was so surprised of how to react because she didn't see that coming but tears formed in her eyes when it was her only child who greeted her.

"K-Ken!!" Sachiko sobs as she hugs her son back, afraid that she won't be able to see him anymore, a thought that this would be her last day.

"Are you hurt?" as he pulled away, he did what Hina did too towards Takemichi earlier, checking if his mother got injured.

"Just a few scratches because of the explosion but I'll be fine." She answered as the rest also asked about Sachiko's feeling right now.

Of course she was hell scared, never in her life a bomb exploded right almost in front of her, if Y/n didn't save her, she's a goner right now.

"You need to get treated."

"Yeah." Answered Sachiko as before she could go to the ambulance with Draken by his side, she saw a familiar teen boy who was with her earlier, his name was Ren.

"Wait, I want to go there first." She requested that Draken let out a 'hah' but he let her mother do so.

"PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU! SEND MORE BACKUP!!" ask Ren desperately towards the rescue team.

Sachiko then snapped off what he meant, of course she also couldn't forget. "PLEASE OFFICER! THERE IS STILL TWO PERSON WHO SAVE US STUCK IN THERE!!"

Some of the people who were also with them gathered around telling the rescue team the truth of how they survived from the eleventh floor and met with helpers thanks to Y/n who told them the way out.

"A GIRL AS MY SON AGE! SHE'S STILL IN THERE!!" begged Sachiko while pointing at Draken along with the others at the back.

Draken doesn't want to believe if it is truly Y/n who's now disabling another bomb, he's hoping that it was a lie and she's now on her way out of the building just like what Sachiko did.