CHAPTER 10 : Reason To Live

"Oh, Mitsuya, Takemitchy." Draken mumbled out looking at them who came while his hand gripping at one of Moebius members.

Peh-yan out of nowhere gang up with them and attack on Draken simultaneously, his head also bleeds pretty bad after he made contact with the bat earlier.

"Takemichi! Mitsuya!" called Emma worried who's stood at the very back to not get involve with the fight.

"Emma-chan! Are you alright?" asked Takemichi.

"Peh-yan you bastard! Why you teaming up with Moebius?!" yelled Mitsuya.

"Shut up Mitsuya! I'll kill you too!"

"Hah?!"

"You're a coward Peh-yan! Attacking Draken suddenly with a weapon and brought these many people to beat him alone, you're really are a loser jerk!!" Emma yelled too angry, tears forming in her eyes seeing see the man she likes hurt and all she can do is to watch.

"Ah sh*t, I'm tired." Draken whispers.

"Draken-kun are you okay??" asked Takemichi.

Draken could feel his eyes blurry, "I think I'm on my limit... I give the rest to you, Mitsuya."

"Roger." Mitusya replies as he stepped front while stretching his arms.

"Ah, my head hurts." Draken then sat down on the asphalt, trying to reduce the pain.

"Hah, you think you can beat all of us only two of you?!" Peh-yan challenged.

"Oh f*ck you Peh."

"Let's beat those three in one go!!"

"Yeah!"

But then, a sound of a familiar motorcycle engine could be heard, making all of them halted, someone was on its way here.

Draken smirk, "Finally here huh..."

"Mikey's CB250T."

The ride was so fast because the commander then finally arrived with his face showing how serious he was. In return, all the Moebius members somewhat felt uneasy that the leader of Toman is finally here.

"Mikey-kun!" Takemichi called.

"So this is what about huh," Mikey said while hopped down from his bike, "The reason I was called to a different place that supposed to be here so Ken-chin would be attack right?"

So that's how it goes Thought Takemichi.

"Then, the fault would be on me if Toman separate into two." The commander added.

"I just want to free Pah-chin!!" Peh said.

"This doing is not like you Peh! Who is it... That incite you into this mess?" asked Mikey, his eyes squinting.

"Hmm, Mikey's brain is pretty smart huh..." someone unfamiliar suddenly shows up while holding cigarette in his hand, his body is as tall as Draken, his hair is black and it got coloured blonde at the front side.

"Who're you?"

"Doesn't matter who the f*ck I am, for now I'm the one who leads Moebius. The name's Hanma." The guy introduce.

"So you're the bug who plan all of these?" Mikey asked.

"Humm, it's a troublesome indeed, Mikey-cha—"

His words were cut off when Mikey suddenly swing his right foot at him, but it startled himself and everyone when Hanma manages to block it right away.

"He stopped Mikey's kick..." Mitsuya muttered unbelievable.