CHAPTER 27 : Ally or Enemy?

"Isn't that Emma?"

"What did you say Draken-kun??" ask Y/n, the sound of fireworks made it hard to hear the surroundings, even him.

"I just saw Emma near the river!"

"You want Menma??"

(A/N: Menma is a Japanese condiment made from lacto-fermented bamboo shoots (source from google))

"Emma! On the side of the river!!"

"Swim in the river?! Whaaatt?!"

Drake got pissed as he then typed it on his phone instead and let her read what he meant. "Oohh, wait Emma?? Why is she here??"

He shook his head, the blonde was so sure it was her, no guarantee, but even if she was really there, she should be in Tokyo with Mikey and the rest. Draken also remembered so well that Emma never had any acquaintances in Nagoya.

Still feeling curious and uneasy, the blonde then rose from his seat and went to the river, while Y/n was surprised and shortly she followed him behind.

"Are you sure it was Emma??"

"Yeah, no mistake." He then went to look around for the girl ahead first, to make sure if he saw her right or wrong.

"Let me call—" Y/n's words were disturbed when suddenly her shoulders bump towards someone so her flip phone almost slips out of her hand if she doesn't catch it.

"I'm so sorry, I was not—" she once more stopped when the person she bumped into was an unexpected human being, whom she never even wanted to encounter ever again.

The loudass chick who gets on her nerves, why from all of the people it has to be none other than Miwa Chinatsu, the golden rookie of Beaverist Basketball Team in Tokyo.

And also the one who said Y/n was a dumb eyesore.

(A/N: if ya'll forget, Miwa Chinatsu first appearance was back in Chapter 15-16)

"Y-You..."

"Oh, what an unexpected time seeing you here, L/n Y/n." Chinatsu greets with a mocking tone as the (h/c) girl only looks at her with an annoyed look.

This is not the time to meet her in a useless situation like this, she had to help Draken to find Emma if she was here or not.

"I didn't know you came from Nagoya." The arrogant woman stated again as Y/n only rolled her eyes.

"Now you know. I'll be going then."

"Isn't that way too rude just to leave a fellow basketball mate?" Chinatsu ignores her excuse as Y/n continue to glare at her, just what the hell does she want? She was confused about what she ever did to her until it made that girl petty.

"I never even dared to know you since the first place, you rascal."

"Getting mad now? Oh sweetheart, you just had a long waaaayy~ for you to be the top in the game. Doesn't mean you are also a rookie like me, you can have all the victory for yourself."

Out of sudden Chinatsu raises her two fingers to poke Y/n's on the forehead but in a strong push so she backs away a little. Until she did it numerous times, making blood boil in her spine, she had to endure it.

"Hey, hey, can you speak clearly? Every time we meet, you never dared to talk all the way you want! You always shut your mouth when it comes with me? Hm? Why? Why? Hey, hey, answer me." The chick continues to disturb Y/n again and for the last one, Chinatsu then yanks her front kimono so her forehead will bang with hers.