CHAPTER 4 : Silly Acting

D-3 before Y/n's basketball match

Y/n seem not to focus on her practice today, although it was three days away before her big day against another basketball team in Tokyo, but something made her troubled as she now hasn't managed to throw a ball into the ring today.

"L/n!" called the coach while blowed the whistle, "What is wrong with you today?!"

The tall girl fall herself onto the ground and immediately surrounded by her teammates.

"Are you not feeling well?"

"I'm fine." Y/n sigh as she straightens her legs. The coach then crouched in front of her. "What's wrong? Did you exhaust yourself?"

"No Ma'am." Y/n replied.

The twenty years old woman then sigh, "Fine, tell me if there's something wrong with you physically and mentally, the match will be held this Saturday so you better focus to recover. All of you as well, that is all for the practice today, full rest until the day of the match. Got it?"

"RIGHT, COACH!"

Y/n then was helped by her teammates to stood up as she couldn't help but to think of what occurred her not being focus today, completely ignoring that they were asking if she was okay.

= 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊 Flashback Two Days Ago 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊 =

"Emma-chan?" Y/n called through the phone worried when the blonde girl is already crying since she dialled her.

"Y/n-chan what should I do... I tried to talked to both Mikey and Draken because they had a fight, due to what happened yesterday that Pah-chin was captured, I told Mikey to get over with but when I was about to approached Draken, he immediately cuts me off without saying a word. Did I do something wrong? What if Draken hates me too now?"

Cried Emma more on the inside making Y/n anxious, she was shocked too about what happened when Moebius suddenly attack Mikey, Draken, Takemichi, and Pah-chin where there are no the rest of the Toman members with them.

All happened too quickly until Pah-chin decided to give in and let the police arrest himself.

That's why Y/n found it gloomy every time she would play with one of them before her match, and how stupid she doesn't ask Mikey yesterday when he came by to her apartment giving her dorayaki.

"Emma-chan listen, I'm so sad hearing that as well, you already did what you can, so now, let me help you okay? You did a great job convincing Mikey, I had a suggestion that maybe I could talk to Draken too, or ask help from Takemichi, I may not speak with him that often but I'll try to make plans with him to make Mikey and Draken made up."

Emma sniffled from the other side, "Are you sure Y/n-chan? I mean, there is never a Toman members dared to disturb Draken or Mikey aside me, but I trusted you then."

"Yup. When I managed to cheer both of them, I'll let you know right away so you don't have to worry okay??"

Emma giggled hearing that, "Thank you, and oh sorry for disturbing your practice! Hope it goes well today!"

= 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊 End of Flashback𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊 =

So that's what it kept bugging her, aside she is worried about Draken, she's also afraid of him because today, she was planning on to meet him with Mikey based on her and Takemichi's plan.