Knowing mother she wouldn't accept her wrong she'll definitely look for an excuse to cover it up and as expected she did exactly what I thought.

"We make mistakes Mr Rodrigo, you should have told me in a more polite way, so we are both at fault" she gave him a pointed look.

"I only did what you would have done to someone else. If you were in my shoes I'm quite certain you would have rebuked or jumped into judgment about the person, So quit acting like a saint. I'll be waiting at the balcony you have just ten minutes" he stood up and left us. Oh lord! You are all I have left right now.

I opened my mouth to say something but it was snapped shut before I got the chance to do so. I held the side of my face she hit and brought my head back to its normal position.

"It's really true huh? You've changed and that too a lot. Tell me Andrea what has gotten into you" she yelled loudly and it made my patience was run thinner than it was.

I didn't give a reply cause I wanted her to be done with her nonsense before I spoke my mind.

"After everything I did for you, this is how you repay me? By hanging out with bunch of ambitionless kids which I'm certain have no home training.

If not for anything Andrea think of the fact i chose you amongst any other kids out there. I gave you shelter, I clothed you, I gave you education and I provided a future for you. The one thing you can do is be grateful but no, you came here to ruin your life and my reputation.

I sent Leon here to be sure you will have a friend to be with, i thought you were alone cause you were trying to impress me by staying away from bad people but I guess I was wrong.

Think of what people will say when you two are together, you two are perfect and when perfect people are together the world will look upon you. You'll be praised and you'll be an idol to people but here you are following some bunches of delinquent friends.

I knew how I raised you and I didn't raise you to be a brat, I didn't raise you to walk out on people and be rude, I didn't raise you to hit someone when he tries to correct you, I didn't raise you to hang up on your mother and block her contact number. I let you do that useless photography course but that would be no more and I'll have you transfer to another course.

You'll major in English and from today onwards I want you to stay away from those brats you call friends and be with Leon only, soon you two will be engaged and I don't want his parents thinking I did a bad job in raising you up.

I couldn't take you out because Mr Rodrigo told me there is a process for that and it will take long before the procedure is completed. For the next month I'll be in Singapore because I've a project there so transferring you to a new school won't work out and I don't want to give Mr and Mrs hunt a bad impression about us. So Andrea Garcia quit this nonsense and go back to the woman I raised you to be.

If I get one more complain about you I'll be sure to have you get transferred and so help me I don't find those people you call friends cause I'll make their lives a living hell for ruining my daughter.

So Andrea are you going to make a promise to go back to how you were or should I go the hard way?" She lowered her voice and pulled my hand in hers.

I looked at my hands in hers then back at her face. "Are you done talking mother, so can i speak now?" Her hands fell and she looked at me with shock.

"Look mother I'm grateful for all you did but i think it's time to let you know that I can't keep dancing to your tune. I've lived with guilt and fear for eleven years of my life and I can't continue that way.