Love, War, and Force Protocol

Chapter 12

I woke up feeling Christina's arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled shaking her awake lightly. I watched as her chocolate brown eyes fluttered open, she looked confused. "Where am I?" She asked sitting up. The cover fell to her lap revealing her perfect breasts. She looked down at her stomach then turned to look at me. "My apartment." I said pulling her back into my arms. "Oh god... You raped me didn't you?" She asked jokingly. "I wouldn't call it that" I said kissing her on the head. I then got up and started pulling on some clothes. I looked over at her. She was sitting on the edge of the bed watching me. "Yes?" I asked grabbing a brush. "I don't have any clothes..." She said shyly. "You can borrow some of mine" I said and grabbed her a bra and everything that she needed. I watched was she started to get dressed into my clothes. I was amazed at how many tattoos she had on her. There was a lot on her arms and one on her chest. They looked amazing on her. "So...." Someone knocked on the front door. I started to panic. "Um... Can you go and hide in the bathroom?" I asked pushing her lightly towards the bathroom door. "Tara who is it?" She asked trying to stand firmly but I kept pushing her. "I don't know" I said. "Please don't say anything" I said and kissed her quickly before shutting the door and walking towards the front door.

I looked through the peep hole to find Vince and Kent standing there. "Dammit" I said under my breath and opened the door. "Look guys I'm really busy at the moment" I said watching them walk in. Kent smirked looking at me. "Who's the lucky guy?" He asked. "What?" I said confused. "The thing on your neck" he said still smirking. "Oh my god" I said and ran to the mirror. There it was just sitting there. I had forgotten all about that. "No one" I said getting nervous. "WAS IT VINCE!?" He shrieked and punched Vince in the shoulder. Vince yelled out in pain. "NO!" He yelled hitting Kent back. "Stop it both of you! I don't want to talk about it!" I yelled and walked into the bedroom. Kent and Vince still followed me. Kent pointed at something on the floor. It was Christina's bra. "Who's is that?" He asked eyeing me suspiciously. "Mine" I said and picked it up. "Please leave. I have a lot of stuff that I have to do." I said trying to push them towards the front door. "Tell us who it is then." Kent demanded. He crossed his arms over his chest and stood firmly. I sighed knowing they wouldn't leave until they got an answer. "Please leave I've asked you nicely. Your my friends and you should understand it when I say that I don't want to talk about it!" I yelled staring down Kent. "Fine" he groaned and slammed the door shut.

I heard Christina open the bathroom door and walk towards me. "Why didn't you tell them?" she asked. "Because if they knew then the whole world would know. Do you want that yet?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist. "No.." She said looking down. "Okay then" I said and kissed her lightly. Once I pulled away she pushed her lips back on to mine. I smiled parting my lips. She smirked and was about to slip her tongue in when Monster barked. Christina jumped away her face turning red. I smiled looking down at Monster who was standing next to me with his tail wagging. I knew he was hungry. I got him some food and walked back over to Christina who was on the phone with someone. She frowned and hung up. "I have to go.." She said and I moved aside so that she could get her things. She then walked back with her clothes in one arm nearly folded. She walked back over kissing me lightly. "I'll text you sometime, Love you." She said and walked out. I sighed looking at myself in the mirror. I was definitely falling for her.

I walked into the coffee shop to find my sister sitting there smiling over at me. A smile grew on my face when I sat down. "Hey!" I said and put my bag down. "Hey you! What's new?" My sister asked stirring her coffee. "Nothing. Working on a case, you?" "Nothing" she said and looked over my shoulder. I looked over my shoulder too and watched as Christina walked in with some guy and sat down smiling at him. My eyes grew wide. First of all because she's here. Second because she's with a guy. I felt like going over there but that would ruin everything. "Isn't that Christina Perri?" My sister asked still watching her. "I think so..." I said awkwardly. "Cool" she said looking over at me. "Is there something wrong?" She asked raising her eye brow. "Nope" I said turning around to face my sister. "So... Have you decided to have a baby?" I asked getting excited. "Yes!" She said equally excited. "That's great!" I said smiling. "Have you um.... Conceived?" I asked. She giggled "no not yet." She could tell I was embarrassed. "Okay" I said getting up. I walked over to the counter and ordered what I wanted. When I turned around to lean against the counter Christina's eyes met mine. She smiled then it faded. I looked at her normally not wanting to smile and draw attention. She sighed and looked away. I knew that it upset her that I didn't acknowledge her. I got my coffee and sat back down.

"So... Are you seeing anyone?" She asked. "Nope, why?" I asked sipping on my coffee. "It's just... Your 25 and still single, sometimes that worries me.." She said looking down at the table. I sighed placing my hand over hers. "You don't have to worry I will find someone" I said and heard Christina laugh at something. I looked over at her and she was looking at the man. She looked nervous and scared. I was wondering why. I looked back at my sister and heard a bang. I snapped my head back towards Christina and saw the man up out of his seat and yelling at Christina. I shot up grabbing the mans arm. "Sir calm down." I said putting my hand on his chest. "You don't tell me what to do! Your not a cop!" He yelled and I could tell he was drunk. "Yes I am. Stop your making a scene." I said trying to calm him down. "No!" He yelled shoving me and I fell to the ground. Christina shot up and so did my sister. I got up tackling him to the ground. He tried to hit me but I grabbed his arm. I then flipped him so that he was laying on his stomach and had his arms behind his back. "Get my phone." I said and looked over at my sister. She quickly grabbed it and handed it to me. "This is Jackson. I have a man at the coffee shop that is drunk and is causing trouble. Yes I have him obtained. Okay, hurry" I said and hung up the phone. I had called the chief.

"Do you have any weapons on you sir?" I asked loosening my grip on his hands. "No" he said but I didn't believe him. I got him up and against the wall. Everyone was still watching. I looked over at some men who worked at the shop. "Hold him against the wall so that he doesn't try anything." I said and the men quickly walked over to him and held him down. I searched him and found a pocket knife in his pocket. I put it down on the table and looked over at Christina. "Did you know he was drunk and had a weapon? Miss..." I asked. "Miss Perri... And no I didn't" she said. It felt weird talking to her like this. "Did he hurt you" I asked. "No" she said and I nodded turning back to the man. The chief walked in and took the drunk man away.

Later that day Christina came over asking to stay the night again. "Who was the man with you?" I asked rubbing my stomach because it hurt. "He was one of the guys who works for me. We were going to talk about a new single." She said walking over to me rubbing my stomach. "Okay" I said looking at her. "There a ball called the Special Forces Ball in like three months... Would you be my date?" I asked nervously. "Of course" she said smiling. I smiled hugging her. "Thanks" I said. I couldn't wait to finally come out with her. But I'd have to wait for now...

** Don't forget to Comment and Vote!:)