Chapter Four: Savior

"Hey what the hell are you doing to him?!!"

Asked a person I did not recognize but one thing I noticed was that he was really handsome.WAIT......what am I doing I have no time to see if he is handsome or not.!!!!! " Help me!!!!" I started shouting .

He ran towards me and started to help me up and at that moment someone kicked him down and he landed on his face!OMG!!

"ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"He just ignored me and started cursing at them for ruining his handsome face ".Then he ran towards them and started beating them and all of them got scared and ran away .

"Whew!!"Hey are you okay?"asked the mysterious man who was very handsome.

"Yeah just a few scratches ,I'll be okay.Thanks a lot for Saving me otherwise it would have been worse than this.................. Ummm I'm Park Jimin ,nice to meet you.

"I'm Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin or WWH.!"

What's WWH? Is it like a code word or something?"

"Oh !It means World Wide Handsome."

"Ok...... Wait!Whattttttt?!. and then I saw Tae comeing and suddenly said I'm sorry but my friends here this is my number talk to you later and Thanks!!."

"Yeah sure byeeee!!!"

"Tae you came really late why?!!!!"

"Umm sorry about that — .........Waitttttt why is there a huge scratch on your cheek?!!!!!