Back grounds

Sierra Johnson Ramirez

Shy girl , really smart , top student that plays volleyball. Black and Hispanic backgrounds, her mom takes care of her cousin Milo.

She doesn't really mention him to others , they aren't that far off in age. Maybe a couple years, But not a big age gap.

She's a part of this clique that formed in high school, the leaders of the group being Ryan and Emily. She was labeled the quiet nerd of the group and they would take advantage of her.

She met Dylan her freshman year of college, they got along immediately. She was always confused as to why he would hang with her since he's so popular and she was "lame".

Dylan Lee Carter

Coming from a Black and White household, mom being white and his dad being Black. His mom is white and Asian , Chinese, and his dad being fully Black.

His dad played basketball in college being a top player in the country, but he was drafted but his career ending after hurting himself.

Dylan had a sister but she passed away when they were young due to sickness.

He met his friend RJ when he was young, they be friends for forever now. He's been playing basketball since he was 5 , being on state team then playing in high school now college.

Then he meets this girl name Sierra, he soon had a crush on her after a couple months during his freshman year. People expected him to like the popular girls, the rude girls but he feel for a girl like Sierra. A nice girl, smart, goal driven, awkward , shy and funny.