That

I wake up due to the light from the sun outside the windows. I roll onto my back rubbing my eyelids.  I open my eyes jumping a little seeing stupid RJ in my room.

"Wake up we got practice." He says to me eating my food. I rub my forehead then look over to my phone, it's 8 am and practice is at 9.

I get up from the bed heading to the bathroom to get ready real quick. I come back out brushing my teeth in the sink.

He raises an eyebrow, I turn my head seeing him walking to my bed. He looks down to the floor seeing the blow up mattress that I was sleeping on but I'm not the one sleeping in my own bed.

He points to my bed and starts talking.

"Now who is this?" He says I spit into the sink then look over to him, my eyes widened remember it's Sierra in there.

She starts to wake up from him talking he looks then he backs up with big eyes. She jumps seeing him, she covers her head with the cover.

"That's that's that's."

"Sierra." I say out loud he looks over at her.

"What's she doing here?"

"Long story, hey Sierra I'm going to practice , I'll be back in like an hour or two." I say to her she takes the cover off of her head stretching her back.

"No don't leave me in here." She says mumbling, I walk closer to her to hear what she's saying, I tap her head she turns to me with her eyes closed.

She lays on her back with her hand on her forehead.

"Can I come?" She says to me, I look at the clock and tell her to get up if she wants to go.

We walk to the stadium, then to the gym near by to practice. I tell her she can sit on the bleachers , she still had the cover with her. I laugh seeing her lay down on the bleachers.

"Hey everyone starting off with the drills get to it." Coach says and everyone starts the warms up then the drills for practice.

Coach goes to the bleachers seeing someone wrapped up in a blanket watching the people practice.

"Who are you?" He asks with a laugh. Sierra lifts up then turns to the coach.

"Sierra a friend." She says to him he realizes it's a girl and he nods his head. He thought it was some random guy sleeping.

"Who you friends with?"

"Dylan and RJ." She says yawning.

"Did they make you come here, you seem tired." He says laughing he blows his whistle at one of the players.

"I wanted to come. And I am really tired." She says yawning, she rubs her eyes a little bit and coach laughs.

"You can take a rest in the office there's a little bed in there if that's more comfortable than a bleacher."

He shows her where it is , she slowly gets up and walks out into the court to get to the office room.

I look over to her seeing where she's going.

"Hey where you going?"

"Your coach offered a bed that I could sleep on, I'm sleepy." She says to me and I nod my head.

"Dylan is this that girl who you talk about?" Coach asks me and I don't turn to look at him, I shoot the ball into the hoop.

"Yes it is coach." I hear RJ say to him and he laughs at me.