Special

I'm in class talking with my friends since we have a little bit of time left. I drink some Gatorade since that's all I have to drink for right now.

"How long have you and Sierra been dating?"

"5 going 6 months." I say to them twisting the cap back on.

"It's different."

I start laughing wondering what he means by that.

"She's just a quiet girl and you're Just Dylan." He says laughing at me and I shake my head.

My phone vibrates and I check it only to see message from AJ.

"Sierra is having a fucking panic attack, I'm in the gym."

I stand up putting my book bag on and walk out the classroom.

I call RJ immediately, as I'm walking to the gym.

"By the time you get here she'll probably be done, but she locked herself in the office room." He says into the phone, I finally get to the gym walking in seeing RJ pointing to the door.

"Baby are you okay?" I say to the door, I hear her cough in the room.

"Do you know what happened?" I ask RJ and he shrugs his shoulders with his hands up.

"She was mumbling stuff about work."

I knock on the door she gets up from the table wiping her face. She opens the door looking up to me. Then down to the floor , she sniffs a little.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's." She says shaking her head.

"Something is wrong if it's making you like this." I say looking down to her she walks back into the office and I step in closing the door behind me. I sit on the desk waiting for her to speak to me.

"School work, yea it's stupid but I can't do it now and they keep saying that I'm going to fail and that I should have dropped the class. But finals are in a few weeks. I can't do that if I'm trying to do all this stuff, it's frustrating. I want to pass but it's like the professor has it out for me." She says wiping her face.

"You got it, take a breather."

"I cant!" She says raising her voice from panicking again.

"Sierra" I say to her she's shaking her head looking down.

"I have finals and I don't want to fail, then I have to take it over and I missing out on time with classes I need to take."

"Hey calm down." I say to her softly seeing her getting worked up, I pull her to me rubbing her back she takes a deep breath.

"We can go to the library or whatever and study okay?, don't work yourself up."

"And I have a fucking match next week." She says to me and I nod my head, I wipe her tears away.

I hold her hands in front of her , little up in the air.

"Let's get some rest and re start the day it's 12pm." I say to her and she slowly nods her head. I kiss her head giving her hug so she could calm down a little.

I open the door walking out the room with her.
I go back into a building so I can talk to my professor real quick.