Family Life

This is in Toby trollhunter timeline. Claire and Jim get married but Claire remembers the original timeline

Jim's Pov

It had been 10 years since I reset the timeline.

Toby found out about the original timeline. He became the best trollhunter. I helped him since I know everything about the amulet. I got the warhammer instead.

We met with Aja and Krel and Steve dated Aja like before. We met Douxie and Merlin too. He didnt die in this timeline but Douxie still got stronger. Stronger than Merlin.

Claire knows about the trolls, wizards and aliens. She is still doing shadow magic.

I was glad that we were still the same team.

Morgana didnt get released and Toby defeated Bular and Gunmar. He went in the Darklands with us. He wanted to go alone but I convinced him not to make that same mistake.

Nari did join us but we stopped Bellroc and Skrael before they could awaken the titans.

Im 25 and so are most of our friends.

Me and Claire got married. Now we have a 5 year old daughter, Petunia Nuñez Lake. We have a 3 year old son as well. His name is Jimmy Nuñez Lake.

Claire had grown quite a bit. Her hair grew longer to the point where you could tie it in a ponytail.

The white streak spread to the back of her hair covering half of it.

I myself had grown taller. Taller than Claire. My hair wasnt in that dorky clean style anymore. It was still neat and clean but its messy at the same time.

___________

My eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the sunlight seeping through the curtains.

I groaned. Im not a morning person and I dont think I ever will be.

I sat up, leaning my head on the headboard. My eyes averted to the clock on the bedside table.

It was 9:15am. A Saturday.

I looked at my wife who was soundly sleeping beside me with our 3 year old, Jimmy asleep in her arms.

I smiled. I loved waking up to this. It was better than waking up to a day full of disaster.

I blinked the rest of the sleepiness away. I stood up and streched. I looked out the window.

Toby was in his balcony holding a mug waving at me.

He decided to get a house in front of ours so it could be like the old days. Of course it changed since he married Darci. She would sometimes come and say hi to us with Toby. Usually she was saying hi to Claire.

I took the walkie talkie from the drawer cabinet in the corner.

I went to the window and opened the balcony doors. Which was a sliding door so it also serves as a window.

I stepped out and closed the doors behind me.

I instantly got goosebumps. The cold air crept up my skin. It was winter.

I shivered and rubbed my arms covered by long sleeves.

I waved back. "H-hey d-dude." From the looks of things, he was cold too. I could see him shaking and rattling his teeth.

"M-morning Tobes.." I said into the walkie talkie.

"S-so how's Darci? S-she's 5 months pregnant right?"

"Y-yeah. Shes doing fine. Although I'd be fine if she didnt have mood swings.." He commented.

I chuckled. "Pregnant women are like that Tobes. When Claire was pregnant she portaled me to the wings of a flying plane."