Flashback

This was set months after Toby found the amulet.

Claire's POV

I had been getting some weird dreams lately. In those dreams Jim is someone called a trollhunter and I had shadow magic! We made friends with a troll that had 6 eyes and and 4 hands. There were aliens, trolls, wizards and titans! Man those are some crazy dreams! I thought. I went to school feeling super weird. "C‐bomb, you okay?" Mary asked. "You look shaken up." "Im fine, I just feel a bit sick." "Alright." Darci and Mary said at the same time.

•At class•
I was in gym class, sitting at the bleachers. Images kept flashing in my head. I was pretty distracted. "Hey Claire, are you okay?" The man I'm currently thinking about suddenly asked me. "Ahhh!" I yelled backing away, panting. He gave me a worried look and I suddenly saw him with blue skin, horns and fangs. My eyes widened as I felt myself getting dizzy. I backed away more but he only came closer. "T-troll!" I yelled out as my breathing got faster and I could feel myself sweating. "Are you ok?!", was the last thing I heard from him before everything went black.

I opened my eyes, blinking trying to adjust to the bright light. Once my eyes adjusted, I realized Im in an unfamiliar room. I looked around and saw some needles attached to my arm. I heard some machines beeping. I then looked to my right and saw Jim lying down on the couch, sleeping. "Jim?" He stirs and slowly opens his eyes. He sat up and quickly ran over to my side. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Yes Im fine." He breathed out a sigh of relief. "Why did you collapse anyway?" "Oh ummm..." "You know you can tell me." I sighed. I told him everything. I told him about my weird dreams and my weird visions. He looked shocked. Honestly Im not surprised, who wouldn't be shocked with my weird story. He looked down and left my gaze. "So you remember..." "What are you talking about?" I asked in confusion. "Those dreams you had, they were real." My eyes widened. "Explain, now!" I demanded. He sighed and started talking. He told me everything. From how he became the trollhunter before Toby and to how he turned back time to prevent those things from happening. I was beyond shocked. But the thing that shocked me the most was when he tokd me we were dating! I blushed at the thought. "Im sorry if I scared you.." He apologized. "What are you sorry for?" "You didn't like the other timeline right?" "It's not that, it's just shocking." "I didn't say I hate it though." I chuckled. He gave me a warm smile.

I got out of the hospital after a day. I was back in school. "C-bomb, are you ok?!" Mary asked running over to me with Darci behind her. "We heard you got sent to the hospital." Darci said. "What happened?" She asked. "Oh umm, the doctor said that I just had a lot stress on me and that I should take a small break. "Phew." They both said. "I have to go C-bomb, I'll see you later." Mary said, running off. "I have to go too." Darci said.

After they left I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped a bit but smiled once I saw Jim. "You feeling better?" "Yup." I smiled at him. We decided not to tell Toby yet since this might come as a huge shock to him. We decided not to tell anyone as well.

•A Few Hours Later•

I was walking to my mom's car after school when Jim called out to me. I turned around and he stopped running. He was panting a little. "Do you....willyoupleasegooutwithme?!" He said quickly but I understood it. I could feel myself blushing as I smiled. "Of course." "How bout 6 tomorrow?" I asked. "Sounds perfect." "I'll see you tomorrow then." He said before he ran back to Toby and left riding their bikes.

As I got into the car my mom started lecturing me but I wasnt able to listen. I was looking out the window smiling as I couldnt help but think of him.

•End•

A/N: I hope you liked this part. Should I do a part two of this?