𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I heard your body still hasn't fully recovered yet. If Hotaru doesn't forge your sword by then, we will have someone else do it. The hot spring in our village does wonder for the aching body. I urge you to spend some quality time there."

One of the men with the masks had walked Tanjiro out and pointed towards the direction of the hot spring. He'd also mentioned food was going to be prepared soon.

"AHHHH TANJIRO-KUN! IT'S YOU!!!" Shouted a familiar voice. His eyes snapped over to find the Love Pillar rushing down.

"AHH! PLEASE BE CAREFUL!" He held his arms out as she came and plummeted down to her knees in front of him, crying.

"LISTEN! LIIIIISTEN!" She cried out. "HE IGNORED ME!! I GREETED HIM AND HE IGNORED ME!"

"Who did?"

"I DON'T KNOW! I ASKED FOR HIS NAME AND HE IGNORED ME! I'M A HASHIRA! ISN'T THAT CRUEL?!" She continued to whine. "NOW ALL THAT GOOD ENERGY I GOT FROM THE HOT SPRING HAS DISAPPEARED! WHAAA WHAA!"

"Hey wait, it looks like they'll be done dinner soon." She looked up at him hopefully. "I heard they used matsutake mushrooms."

He face immediately brightened. "WAIT REALLY?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

She jumped up and turned the other way, humming a song to herself as she walked fast towards the direction of where the food was being prepared.

She really likes food.

Tanjiro sauntered over towards the smell of the hot spring and looked in awe.

Woah! It's huge!

Something flew by and hit him in the side of the head. He held his hand up to his head and felt something inside. He removed his palm and looked to see... a tooth?

Who'd lose a tooth?!

He noticed from the corner of his eye that same figure he hadn't seen in a long time. The same ebony colored Mohawk that Nao-Chan had told him about as well as his name.

"Genya Shinazugawa!" Tanjiro called. Earning his full attention to the crimson eyed boy, as well as a hard glare.

"Drop dead!"

Tanjiro's face fell as he gasped. He jumped in (taking his clothes off) and yelling over. "It's been so long! How've you been doing? You have the same name as the wind pillar!"

Genya stopped over through the warm water and shoved Tanjiro's head in the water. "DON'T TALK TO ME!"

Later, Genya had left him there as Tanjiro enjoyed himself in the water, wondering why in the world he couldn't say something nice.

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

The food that both Tanjiro and Mitsuri had waited for was finally ready to be eaten. There were so many delectable dishes and his mouth watered at the sight. Nezuko laid on the floor in front of the table and looked at all the food in curiosity; kicking her legs in curiosity.

Tanjiro took a bowl of rice with some tempura on the side. He had a bit and his face brightened.

"It's good!"