𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

After the tiny reunion of you and the burgundy haired boy, you both released yourselves from each other's arms which you already missed dearly

Without warning, another pair of arms wrapped around your waist. You looked down to see the little black haired girl. She placed her chin upon your stomach as she looked up at you with teary, metallic grey eyes.

"I thought you were dead!" She cried as she buried her face into your tummy. You pat her head and held her close. She didn't care if you were soaked in water and she was getting all wet from you. All she cared about was that you were alive. And you were holding her right now.

You broke away from the hug and went to grip the handle of your sword. And on cue, you and the others heard rustling and noticed four figures launch from the trees and land in the ground in front you and the others. You all drew your swords and pointed them facing the shadowy figures. You and Tanjiro held an arm out in a protective manner in front of Yui. She was vulnerable right now and you and the boys were her only protection.

"I see you survived."

The demon walked forward and it was the same one that pulled you in the lake. Out of no where, two other figures walked forward and you recognized them instantly.

They were the same guys that were with the man who harassed you back in your home town. As he called them his "buddies". However, you could tell they weren't upper moons, they didn't have any markings on their eyes. The one to the left of the upper moon demon was one that had slightly grayish looking skin. The eyes were an orange color. The hair was black with yellow tips.

The one to the right of the upper moon was a bulkier one than the one on the left. His eyes were a bright royal blue color and had a blue streak in his hair that was tied back into a small messy low man-bun. Their faces etched with large smirks.

"I don't think I ever introduced myself, Y/N." He started, "I'm Hirokai. This here is Akio," he motioned to the one on his left. "And the other one here is Takayuki." he continued, "You don't really have a choice here. I've found you after searching forever for you." Hirokai explained. You raised a brow, but kept your guard up fully.

"After you left, it destroyed me. You were the only one for me. The one I am meant to be with. I've known you all my life. Known everything about you."

Your eyes widening at his statement. He's known me? All my life? What the hell does he mean?

"What are you talking about?" You questioned, gripping your sword tighter. This caused Hirokai to chuckle in laughter.

"Have you never noticed me? I've watched you all your life. Since you were at least eleven. I'd watch you walk back to wherever you lived back in Shintoshina. Everything about you was so, mesmerizing to me. I wanted you to be mine. And mine only."