𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"Are we there yet?" A tired looking blonde haired boy asked as his arms hung at his sides and swayed back and forth with his clumsy movements

"Not yet Zenitsu. We still have a ways to go." You started, turning back to face the boy who looked ready to sleep on the dirt road. You had gotta admit, you were hella tired as well. You had walked how many miles now on foot? Sixty? Seventy? Eighty? You lost count when you reached fifty. You could fall over at any given moment and sleep soundly on the road. Even if there were bugs and other creatures that didn't like humans. You wouldn't care. Sleep sounded so nice right now.

"Y/N! You there?!" You snapped out of your thoughts and saw the burgundy haired boy waving his calloused hands in front of your face. You raised a brow at this.

"Yeah I'm alright." You stated. His red orbs looked at you with worry. Like you were sick or something.

"Are you sure? Cause I've been calling out your name at least ten times already and you hadn't even said a word back." He said.

He said my name ten times already? Sheesh... am I really that tired?

"I'm okay. Really I am." You reassured. He gave you one of his signature toothy smiles that showed his pearly whites.

"Okay then! If you need anything let me know!"

You all continued to walk along the dirt path through the open fields. A few trees a good distance away echoed with the rustling if the leaves. Their sound was so calming to the human ears. The soft green grass that served as a lovely pillow for all the woodland creatures. The small little dandelions that were engraved in the ground and flowing gracefully in the wind. The suns rays beating down upon your soft (s/t) skin, giving you a lovely warmth. The beautiful birds singing gracefully and dancing around the trees with no care in the world. It was a very beautiful day today.

Zenitsu grabbed one of the canteens of water and opened it up. Feeling thirsty under the hot sun. He lifted it to his lips, awaiting the cold water that his throat so desperately screamed for. But nothing came. He shook the bottle a little bit but still, no water came to greet his taste buds. He groaned.

"Ugh... I have no water left." He placed the container back where it came from.

"Here," You gestured as you went into your pockets and grabbed your own canteen of water. "I only have a little bit left but I'll let you have it."

His mouth was left agape and his eyes wide in shock.

"But... that's your water Y/N. Don't you need it?"

"Well... yeah. I'm not that thirsty. But I'm sure you are more thirsty than I am." She smiled his way causing him to feel a blush creep up his cheeks.

"Are you sure?" He asked with uncertainty. You nodded your head once again. He took it and jumped up and down with flowers seeming to dance around his head.