6 - ❝THE BIG PUPPY❞

Start from the beginning

"I'M TELLIN' YOU, IT'S SPOOKY

"I'M TELLIN' YOU, IT'S SPOOKY. SHE KNOWS MORE ABOUT YOU THAN YOU DO"

you all were now walking up the flights of stairs, they were walking to their dorm room, but hermione had insisted, for some reason, that you would both walk the boys to the common room, then she would walk you to your own so you wouldn't get lost.

you weren't sure why you had to walk the boys also, but it seemed you had no choice, so you lazily followed behind.

hermione, ron and harry gasp and hold onto the railing as the staircase starts to shift, "what's happening?" harry says worriedly.

you just look down the staircase, watching in interest as it shifts.

"the staircases change, remember?" hermione sighs.

the staircase moves itself to another door, "let's go this way" harry says, "before the staircase moves again" ron adds on.

harry opens the door as you all walk in behind him, the door leads you to a dusty corridor of sorts. it was entirely empty, no sounds of footsteps and no chattering students. just an eerie silence.

you could have a nice nap in here.

any little crevice was covered in hordes of spiderwebs, giving the whole room a creepy vibe.

"does anybody feel.. like we shouldn't be here?"

"we're not supposed to be here" hermione scolds, "this is the third floor. it's forbidden!"

you blink.

everyone but you jumps as an empty totem pole suddenly gets lit on fire, you just turn to stare at it.

"let's go" harry says.

but as you all turn back, your interrupted by a meow, you look down, it was filch's cat.

your lips part.

"it's filch's cat!" hermione whisper-shouts.

"run!" ron shouts, a lot less quiet.

you all run off down the hall, with each totem pole lighting itself up as you pass, hermione having to drag you the whole way.

"quick, let's hide through that door!" harry calls as you all approach a door sitting by the corner.

harry pulls at the handle, "it's locked!"

"that's it, we're done for!" ron says.

"oh, move over!" hermione groans as she pushes harry out of the way and takes out her wand, "alohomora!"

the lock undoes itself as she opens the door and you all step in, "get in!"

ron closes the door behind the four of you, "alohomora?" he questions.

hermione nods, "standard book of spells, chapter seven"

after a minute of silence, hermione speaks again, "filch is gone"

you turn around, looking down.

you blink.

laying there was a massive, three headed dog.

you tilt your head from side to side slowly.

"he thinks this door's locked" ron looks around the roof.

"it was locked"

"and for good reason" harry freezes.

the middle head yawns, a waft of nasty smelling breath washing over you all as the three heads start to stir, waking up.

all three of them scream and dash out of the door, with hermione having to grab your hand so you didn't get left behind.

the three struggle to shut the door as the heads try and get through, but eventually it worked.

the four of you run away from the door.

hermione seemed to have forgotten about her plan of walking you back, instead walking, out of breath back to her own dorm with the two boys.

you shrug, heading back to your dorm.

by great luck, someone else was coming in at the same time, looking messy, flustered and tired, so you were able to go in at the same time.

words ; 847

words ; 847

date posted ; 11/12/22

©_behindyou_