Wenclair ~ Golden Retriver, Balck cat

This takes part after season one .

Wednesday stared at her phone for like two hours now. She waited.

After she was gone for a week she started to miss her blonde roommate.
Now she had convinced herself to ask Xavier for Enids number. Pathetic she thought.
But After the hug it wasn't the same.

It felt different. In a weird way. When she thought abbout the wolf, she felt warm imside. And happiness. Because she couldn't deal with that her brother was astress relief.

Her parents gifted her a new stretch bench and she was excited to try it out.

Her phone vibrated. It was annoying. But she still checked the message she got. It was from Xavier. A number.

Xavier

X: Here's Enids Phone number. How are you Btw ?

W: Thank you. What does  Btw mean? 💀

X:By the way

It was still weird using the phone. But Xavier explained it to her patiently. Even though She still overused the skull emoji. They've gotten the closest to what she would call friends. Not like enid and her. Different.

Without answering the boy she sent a text to enid.

Enid

W: Hi
E: Who's there ?

W: Wednesday

E:  Ohhhh. Hiii Wednesday. I reallly  missed u 💕

Confused she looked up. What did these little ugly heart thingies mean. Pink was Horrible. The only pink she liked, was when it had something to do with enid. Enid was pink in a good way.

Her phone vibrated again.The black haired girl stared at her phone like she would kill it. And she might as well do it.If it wasn't her only way to keep in touch with enid and Xavier.

It was a message from Enid. It was weird. There were many Letters and number in a random way.
Also it was blue not like other messages. She inspected it further and accidentally pressed at it.

A Video played. Of a black cat and a golden retriever dog.They cuddled. Why had enid sent this.

Enid

W: Why did you send this ?

E: It reminded me of us....like I'm the dog haha yk
   because of werewolf....and u are the black cat....
You were pretty as a black cat.  NOT LIKE UR NOT PRETTY
OTHER TIMES. You are definitely. You are very pretty.
Sorry I'm talking to much again😅

W: Thank you

E: Thank you? God Wednesday what I wanted to say
is that I really like u in a certain way.......

Wednesday took a screenshot, another skill Xavier showed her, and sent it to him.

Xavier

W: What does this mean

X: If you'd as me I think she has a crush on you
If I were u I would answer her quickly and tell her that you like her too
I see the way you look at her
Like she's your whole world.

W: Okay

Enid

W: I like you too. 💀

E: REALLY.?? OMGGGG THEN I ASK YOU WOULD U BE MY GIRLFRIEND.
LIKE GIRLFRIEND GIRFRIEND . NOT JUST FRIENDS

W: I'd love to

As she looked up again a smile creeped up on her face. Enid was indeed like a Golden retriever and she also wasn't wrong about the black cat part. Now enid was hers. And it felt good and warm.

Hello, this one is a little short but I am in love with the idea of wednesday using her phone.
I feel like it's really akward and stuff but still.

I hope you enjoyed this one

Please leave a comment or a star.
~Nina