Chapter 15

Striker's Pov.

I watched Gipsy fall back on the ground and her helmet went flying. Landing with a few loud clanks as it rolled, humans jumping out of the way as it came to a stop. My eyes widened and my heart sank as soon as I saw what I did. And the looked of hurt Gipsy gave when she looked to me. "Gipsy-" I quickly tried to apologize but she stood and pushed me aside roughly as she stormed off.

I turned as I watched her leave the launching bay. I looked back to her helmet, I did mean to snap at her. But it pissed me off that she pretty much said I never worked hard for what I had. "Now that wasn't necessary." I turned as Alpha came over and picked up Gipsy's helmet. "Whatever old timer, glad Striker knocked the bitch on her ass." I glared as I whipped around and looked to my human companion. "Now will be the time to shut that fucken mouth of yours." I growled as I glared behind my helmet. Which made him back up slightly as well as the others on the platform.

Gipsy's pov.

I still sat in my room as I stared at my desk, I had moved to sit there as I had calmed down. It was weird that I broke down like that. I never do that. I frowned as I ram my hands down my face and sighed. I glanced to my door as I heard knocking, I looked back to my desk. I knew it was one of the others, knowing if it was one of the humans they would of just walked in on the platform. I ignored them but glared as they continued to knock.

"Go away, I'm not in the mood to deal with anyone." I said still pissed after what happened. I looked to my door as I heard silence a few moments before I heard them walk away. I huffed as I turned back to my desk and started to look over work. Trying to just relax but the moment was short lived as the alarms went off. I tensed as I heard a faint roar in the back of my mind.

I shook my head and stood quickly as I opened the door but stopped as I saw my helmet on the ground. I looked around a moment before picking it up, I stared at my reflection in the vizier before putting it on. I ran to the launching bay where the rest of the jeagers were. I didn't make eye contact with or even look over to Striker as looked to the screen.

"We have a large category 4 on the cost, Alpha, Crimson you will meet them head on while Striker holds the city line." I frowned as the others nodded and rushed to their places. "Sir, why don't I have a role in this mission?" Everyone looked to me as the medical team spoke "Gipsy you haven't completed your  recovery and will be on stand by." I glared as I stepped forward and got in their face.

"You have been saying that for months!" I was frustrated at this point and was about to continue arguing "Gipsy you have your orders!" I looked over to Stacker as he watched me. I came over "Sir, I have been doing everything asked of me and been putting up with you all poking at me. I can fight." I tried to convince him "Stand down Gipsy, you are standing by and that's final." He said and walked away.

I watched him walk away as I couldn't believe he was benching me. I growled as I stormed off to my bay and stood as I watched the others get air lifted out. "This is bullshit." I looked behind me as I saw my partner and sighed. "Yes, very bullshit." I huffed as I watched the screen in my bay and waited.

I hoped you guys liked it.

Please leave a comment of what you think.