Chapter 3

No one's POV.

The three Jeagers stood in med bay as they watched the humans finish hooking Gipsy up in the supporter. "I never realized Gipsy Danger was a female, most of the Jaegers that join the fighting program are males. Never heard of a female joining tho." Crimson Typhoon used his right arm as he scratched his head in thought. "I never heard it 'ither mate." Striker Eureka added as he turned to Crimson, both slightly confused and surprised at the news. "Well, Gipsy is the first female Jaeger solider after all." the twos attention was drawn to the old Jaeger as he was a few feet away.

"She had join the program at a young age and was the best of her class." he added as he looked torwards the young female, Striker huffed as he looked to Gipsy. "I never saw female Jaegers able to fight for themselves, all the ones i knew never were fighters." Striker said as he turned back to the old Jaeger. As he continued speaking Gipsy's monitor showed her heart rate suddenly spike up, making the thing go off. "Gipsy Dangers heart rate just spiked up." one of the engineers at the monitor yelled to the others.

This made all the Jaegers turn their attention back to her as her breathing sped up slightly and her body moving as well, but not much. Striker was the one in front of her as she shot forward an tackled him to the ground.

Gipsy Danger's POV.

I opened my eyes to see I was in some type of dream state, I frowned as I looked around at the dark void. "Where am I?" I heard my voice echo as I tried moving but as I did, image begone to flash around me. They started off before I departed to fight the Kaiju, I saw my human partners "Watch yourself out there." I saw Raleigh say, I then watched as I saw myself say that I would. "I, I remember this, I went out into battle." I said as the image faded.

But then it quickly changed to me fighting the Kaiju, I felt my heart speed up out of fear as I felt everything coming back to me. The fight, the pain. I was pushed to the ground as the Kaiju now stood over me, I looked up just as it brought it's claws up and slashed down.

My eyes shot open as I quickly lunged forward an tackled what I thought was the Kaiju. I had automatically activated my gun and had it pointed to their head "Fucking Kaiju, you will not best me!" I growled out as held them down. "OY! DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKIN' KAIJU, YOU DAMN FEMALE JAEGER!!" I panted slightly confused as my eye sight started to clear up, I noticed my right eye stayed vary blurry but the other cleared and I saw that I had pinned down another Jaeger.

I quickly backed up as I still had my weapon at my side, I looked around confused "But Knifehead, he he was just here." I also noticed that I wasn't at my base. "Hey easy, your safe." I looked over as I saw two more Jaegers "Yes, please deactivate your weapon, we mean you no harm." the bright red one said as he stepped forward slightly watching me closely. I felt my body relax slightly as I put my weapon away.

'What happened, how did I get here?' I asked myself confused as the one I had tackled stood up, I looked to him and could tell he was already pissed off but I didn't care. I wanted answers and I wasn't in the best mood to fuck with him. "Ay, what is your problem female?" I watched as he moved an got in my face, my helmet was still on as he looked down at me. He was only slightly taller than me but it was still where I had to tile my head up slightly to him. I glared as he did get in my face "Back off boi, I won't tell you twice." I said which seemed to piss him off more.

"What did you say you piece of-" before he had time to finish his sentence he was quickly pulled back by the green Jaeger. "There is no need for that." the older Jaeger said to him as he pulled him back away from me. The Jaeger only huffed as he shook his hand off his shoulder.

"Stacker Pentecost, on deck!!" one of the soldiers yelled out, making everyone turn to the humans plateform. The Jaegers quickly straightened up as they looked to him, I did the same "Sir!" we all greeted him as he came into our view loud enough for him to hear us. "As you were." we relaxed slightly as he turned to me "Gipsy Danger, glad too see you wake. You gave us quite a scare for a while."

I frowned confused "Sir, what do you mean?" I asked confused as they looked at me, he gave a almost sad look as he stared at me.

"Sir how long was I out?"

I hoped you guys liked it.

Please leave a comment of what you think.

And sorry it took so long.