Chapter 9

(not my art)

Striker's Pov.

It had been a few days since Gipsy attacked me and yet again, I had been humiliated by that damn female. I had my helmet as I just listened to my human comrades. I had been sitting in my launching bay as I was sharping my blades. At this point I wasn't even paying attention to them as they talked. My mind just focused on Gipsy, the way she held herself up and took no shit from anyone, not even from me. I huffed a small smirk as I looked back on the first time Gipsy had jumped me. I had to say she's the first female to ever catch my interest in anyway.

Most females wear to primpy for my taste or just wanted male to take care of their every need. I rolled my eyes at the thought of my past times with female Jaegers, I couldn't stand them. I lifted my blade as I looked it over, I could see my reflection as I turned the blade a bit. My eye land on a blue figure in the reflection as well, turning my blade more to my right. I could see Gipsy in the background as she had her back towards us. I watched as she had helped the humans move stuff around. Gipsy hadn't spoken to me or even look in my direction ever since she threw me to the ground a third time.

Well, the second time was use just us testing each other in the training room. But still it just seemed she was avoiding me now and it was somewhat starting to piss me off. I just sighed inwardly as I rested my blade back on my lap, at the same time it hurt that she was doing everything to stay away. "Oy big fella, you even listening?" I shook my head from my thoughts as I looked up to Herc, I noticed his son had already token off with his dog. I stood up as I retacked my blade "You seem to have something on your mind or should I say someone." I snapped my head to him as he smirked slightly and looked off towards Gipsy. I followed where he was looking, then looked back too him.

"I know ya Striker, and I can tell when you have the hots for someone." I frowned as I went to speck but he was quick to stop me. "Don't try to say otherwise. I haven't seen you have this much interest in a girl before. Why haven't ya talked to Gipsy?" I stared at him speechless a few moments before I sighed and gave in. I never could get past Herc even if I tried hiding it "I don't know, Gipsy has been avoiding me." I answered as I turned to see Gipsy start walking out of the launching floor. "Not afraid of her, are ya?" I looked back to him and glared behind my helmet as I stepped closer to the platform and got in his face. "I ain't afraid of anything." I growled out slightly as he just smirked up at me, showing not fear as I had gotten in his face.

"Then why are ya here and not talken to that jaeger?" he asked as I started at him, I thought a moment before I looked towards where Gipsy had disappeared too. 

Gipsy's Pov. 

I had entered the break room that had been made for me and the others, seeing no one inside I went. I moved over to the corner of the room, where a table and two chairs faced each other on each side. I sat in the chair where my scars faced the wall, and no one could see my scars right away. I sighed, I slowly took my helmet off and sat it next to me as I pulled out a hologram and started too just read over notes. I didn't know how long I was sitting there before I heard a voice "Care if I join ya?" I looked over as I saw Striker had walked over to me. 

I was quick to turn my head so he couldn't see the right side of my face. 

'Great, what does he want now?' I thought to myself as he sat at the table with me.

I hoped you guys liked it.

Please leave a comment of what you think.