Chapter 12

Gipsy's Pov.

I was still asleep as it was still sometime in the morning. I normally never overslept, it was rare, but I had always been a light sleeper. I trained myself to be ready for whatever and whenever I was needed. But the peace and quiet seemed short lived as I jumped up at hearing a loud blow horn going off. I covered my receptors at the sound as I sat up on my bed "Morning sleeping beauty." I groaned as I heard Raleigh. "Becket, you know full well I hate it when you do that." I rubbed my eyes as I stood up and put my helmet on, I still hadn't shown him the scars on my face. No one really knew besides Stacker and Striker.

"Love you too, you think I'm celebrating your birthday without you." I stopped as I turned to him, I then checked my calendar seeing that it indeed was my birthday. "I didn't even realize." I looked back to him as he stood on the platform in my room "You never were the one to keep track." I smiled gently as I watched him "You and your brother always did." I watched as he sighed sadly, I gently nudged him with my finger. "He is still here you know; he wouldn't want you or I upset." I chuckled slightly as he stumbled slightly at my nudge. He huffed a small smile as he looked back to me "No he wouldn't." 

I laid my hand out to him as he stepped on and I put him on my shoulder, and we left my room. "Oh and you can't get mad at me." he sat on my shoulder as he held his knee and smirked a bit at me. "I looked to him and frowned behind my helmet, I knew he had did something "What did you-" I didn't even get to finish as we entered the hangout area and saw the other Jaegers and their comrades, along with the other higher ups. "You didn't." I looked back to Becket with a small glare, I never did enjoy parties and he knew it. "You have been in a coma for five years, I think you can handle this." he stood as he patted my helmet, I rolled my eyes as I held my hand to him and he got on. I walked over to where the other humans were on the platform and let him off.

After that I felt someone put their arm over my shoulders "Happy B-Day Gipsy!" I looked as it had been Crismon as he looked to me. He then pulled me over to the other Jaegers "Yea, we didn't realize your birthday was today." Alpha added as he congratulated me too. "Would have preferred it that way." they only laughed a bit at me before they went back to their human comrades. "Not much of a party fan, are ya?" I turned as Striker walked up behind me, a drink in both of his hands. I smiled a bit as he offered me one of them and took the drink "Not really." 

"Me neither lass." he huffed as he had already taken his helmet off, putting it on the table next to us as he drank from his cup. I looked around a bit before I took my helmet off enough so I could do the same. The drink was strong, already tasting it was jaeger alcohol. I sighed slightly in content as I looked to the drink and lowered my helmet back down so no one saw my face. "Been a long time since I enjoyed a drink. Surprised Stacker is allowing it." I smirked a bit as I looked back to Striker as he huffed and smirked back at me. "No kidding but he made an exception for a specific jaeger." 

I chuckled a bit as we both continue to talk and enjoy our drinks. I was starting to get a buzz after a few drinks; and hate to say a bit tipsy but I kept myself together as the day went on. Before I knew it, the day became night, by this point everyone had already went back to their rooms. But Striker and I were still talking in the hangout area. "I think it's about time to head back to our rooms." I chuckled as I forced myself to stand from my seat and looked to Striker. I could tell he was a bit drunk as he stood up and grabbed his helmet and didn't bother to put it on. "Ya" he smirked a bit as I helped him back to his room first.

"Do you Australians always get drunk?" I joked as I opened his door and helped him in, I took his helmet and put it on the stand as he watched me. "Ah I ain't drunk, just got buzzed." I turned back to him "I can see that." I huffed a laugh, I turned to leave but he stopped me as I felt him grab my hand gently. I turned to him as he was now closer to me, before I could say something he had lifted my helmet off as he leaned in and kissed me. My eyes widened as I froze up at his actions, I wanted to stop but it felt amazing to kiss him.

I couldn't help it as I closed my eyes closed and I leaned into the kiss.

I hoped you guys liked it.

Please leave a comment of what you think.