Chapter 5

Gipsy's POV.

I entered the launch bay, everyone seemed to stop as they looked up at me. I noticed most of them looking at me in awe. I paid no mind to them as I walked through. I could hear most specking about me an what they thought of what happened and why I disappeared for so long.

I frowned at what some had to say, saying I had ran off and left them. But I couldn't blame them, no one really knew what took place that night with the Kaiju.

Striker's POV.

I stood in my designated area in the launch bay. I groaned slightly as my human caretakers wouldn't drop the conversation about Gipsy Danger taking me down. "Can you please fuckun stop it about the damn female." I turned as I glared behind my helmet. 

"Ay show some respect, that 'female Jaeger' happened to be the strongest an smartest Jaeger in her class." I looked at down to Herc Hansen and his son as he spoke. "Not too also mention the fact Gipsy also fought off several Kaiju's on her own. Adding the fact that she was able to fight one off one handed and was able to travel all the way back to shore." He leaned on the railing as he gave me a stern look "Now tell me how many Jaeger's were able to do that."

I frowned slightly as I went to say something before I heard someone approaching. I turned as I saw it was Gipsy walking past, I watched her as she did. I saw her head turn slightly to me, she kept her gaze a few moments before turning her head. I continued to watch her as she disappeared around the corner.

It got silent a few moments before everyone went back to what they were doing. I stare off at were Gipsy left before turning back to see both Herc an his son watching me, I frowned at the looks they were giving me. "What's the look for?"

"Oh nothing, just seems like both you an Gipsy got tension between ya." Chuck said with a slight smirk on his face as he petted his dog. I huffed slightly as I turned to leave "I'm going to the training room." I stormed off as I left.

Gipsy's POV.

I glanced back slightly as I saw Striker as he left. I hummed guessing he was still pissed about earlier, I just shrugged as I reached my area I was signed to. "Gipsy Danger." I turned towards the platform seeing Stacker, I smiled slightly as I saw his adopted daughter standing next to him. "Commander, Mis. Mako." I moved closer as I looked down at them.

"It's good to see you awake an well." Mako said a small smile on her face as she bowed her head slightly, I did the same in respect. I then looked up as I saw a very familiar man walking over. I couldn't help but ile as I saw my old friend. "Gipsy, it's been to long." Raleigh gave a smirk as he looked up at me. I laughed softly "Your telling me, it's good to see my boys alright." I glanced around slightly frowning when I didn't see his brother.

"He's was killed when a Kaiju attack." I looked down to Raleigh said as he gave a sad look. I was shocked to say the least, I looked down slightly. "I'm sorry Raleigh, I know you both were very close." I sighed as I looked back to them "I let you both down and I'm sorry." I rested my hand on the platform as he walked up, he patted my hand slightly.

"Wasn't your fault Gipsy." I smiled slightly as I pulled my hand back to my side. I stood there for most of the day as I spoke to him. I lost most of the people I cared for but I will not let it affect me. I will fight tell I can't no more, for those that had fallen and for those i still have left to protect.

I hoped you guys enjoyed it.

Please leave a comment of what you think.