Chapter 8

Striker's POV.

I watched Gipsy from afar as she just stared off out at the water. Since she came out here, she hasn't said a word to any of us. I sat next to both Alpha and Crimson as they talked beside of me. I didn't pay much attention as I just kept my eyes on Gipsy. I had a feeling something was off about the female jaeger. For one she hadn't even taken her helmet off to drink, which she still had the cup in her hand as she faced the water. I held my chin as I thought about it, why wouldn't she take her helmet? What was she hiding? 

After a few minutes I couldn't stop as my eyes started to wonder, looking Gipsy up and down. 'Hmm for an American, she ain't that bad looking.' I frowned to myself as I shook my head what i just thought of. 'Oh don't tell me i'm fallen for the female.' I rubbed my eyes as I sighed and took another drink from my drink. "Hey' Gipsy, you know you don't have to stand in the dark. Why don't you come join us?" I looked to Alpha as he broken me from my thoughts. I looked to Gipsy as she didn't answer the older Jaeger, I raised a brow as I stood up. I walked over as I went to tap her shoulder "Oy Gips-" just as my hand touched her, she quickly grabbed it and threw me over her shoulder and hard against the ground.

I landed on my back in front of her with a loud thud, I coughed as the air just left me 'How the hell does she keep doing that?!' I thought but I was quickly drawn back to earth at the sound of Gipsy canon charged and aimed at my head. I stared up at her as I couldn't take my eyes off her 'Wow, she actually looks a bit hot in battle stance.' I shook my head at the thought. I glared as I growled "WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH YOU AND THROWING ME ABOUT?!" I yelled as the others came over.

Gipsy's POV.

I stared at the water as the others talked behind me, I didn't pay attention as I stood with my back facing them. I just listened as the waves hit the shore over and over. Each time they did, I would see a flash of what had happened that night. First it was just of when I was walking into the storm, the next was I was there saving the boat of people from the Kaiju. 

I gripped the cup in my hand as the image where I had thought I had killed it. I could feel the fear as I seemed to be reliving it all over again, my core racing as I went back into the nightmare. I could hear the voices of my human comrades telling me to get out as KnifeHead jumped out of the water and hit me hard across the face. I couldn't move as it attacked me, hearing my own screams of pain 'It ain't real, It ain't real. It. Ain't. Real!' I tried telling myself. I felt something touch me, before I even realized what i had done. My instincts kicked in as I grabbed whatever was grabbing me and threw them over my shoulder and onto the ground. 

I put my foot to their chest as I charged my canon and glared from behind my helmet. My face went from glare to one of shock and confusion as I saw that it had been Striker. I quickly snapped out of my trans as I backed away 'I attacked him, again.' I looked to my canon as it turned off. "I...i.." I hated as my voice just cracked as I tried to speak. "Gipsy, are you alright?" I heard Crimson ask as he came over to me and tried to rest his hand on my shoulder. I frowned as I shook his hand off me and backed away from him as I frowned.

I didn't frown towards him tho, it was mainly towards myself. I didn't say anything as I looked between the three males in front of me. I looked at Striker a few moments before I looked away and walked back into the base. I ignore Crimson and Alpha as they tried to talk to me as I disappeared inside. I went to my room and slammed the door behind me. I tore my helmet off as I threw it at the wall out of anger. "Why the fuck won't you get out of my head?!" I yelled as I gripped my head, I closed my eyes tight and could still see and hear KnifeHeads roar in my head.

I yelled in frustration before I leaned up against the door and slid to the ground. I stared up at the ceiling as I just thought about how I just attacked Striker. I couldn't believe I did that too him, AGAIN! I shook my head as I ran a hand down my face, my hand lingered over the scars over my face. 

"Why does this keep happening to me..." 

I hoped you guys liked it.

Please leave a comment of what you think.