кαя-тнαℓ

Kar-Thal

Unlike the others. Blue is the only one who went to Kar-thal without any demons accompanying him. He believes he's capable enough and after all, he is the only one who can go in and out of the execution place without any trouble.

He commands it after all. He may have been gone for decades. But that never changed the fact that he and Rhian commanded the entire place of Kar-thal.

Blue reached the entrance. There is now a huge gate built on it and a huge arena was created all over the place.

The angel gave a displeased expression. He didn't like how they caged the place.

Without further hesitation, he passed on the door like a mist and was able to see the inside of the arena.

There is blood everywhere. And it reeks with rotting flesh and burning bodies. He looked around and saw different kinds of claw marks on the wall. Showing the desperation of escape.

But the further he looked around, he started seeing tons of souls who died without justice. The souls who died without being judged for the right crime. Whether they be criminals of Arcadia, they were killed without having the chance to repent.

There were also souls of those who were falsely accused. Especially those who fought to depend on the truth of the primes.

He watched them as they all looked at him without any expressions on their faces. They just stared at him blankly but Blue could tell the questions from the stare.

"I'm sorry if you were all judged wrongly..." he said to them and the souls lowered their heads.

"This isn't what you deserve. No matter what you did, you have your right to repent."

He immediately turned his head hearing a loud bellow. Probably coming from the executioner who's about to kill another innocent Arcadian.

"But they took it away." He mumbled before proceeding to head to the direction where he heard the voice.

There is a lower part in that arena. The same land where the person goes and waits whether the land devours him or either Blue or Rhian will be the one to end his or her life.

That's how they originally carried out the executions at Kar-thal.

But now. They made the place look like a butchering area.

There are gallows and guillotines.

Long bloody caged tables with a roof that have various knives falling from it.

A pit of snakes.

They also made a den of monsters where they hang the person and let the monsters jump on it like it's bait.

Rhian had suggested it once but she learned the importance of right judgment in death. So she and Blue preferred to let the criminal choose whether they wanted to die by the executioner's hands or let Kar-thal kill them.

They provide a choice.

But the options that Blue is looking at are very inhumane.

From his location. He saw a guard drag an Inco forward. He looks fairly weak and injured. But what Blue noticed the most is the confident expression on his face.

He didn't see any fear even when they started to tie his waist with a rope so they could hang him to the den. The guards are all laughing while mocking him how his trust and loyalty to the primes brought him to his death.