ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀs

"I still don't understand why you're taking us to the border. And you won't even tell us why!" Yvel whined for the nth time.

She hadn't stop complaining since the beginning of the ride. And Coleen had just fallen asleep while listening to her. Blue on the other hand is more focused on listening to something else. More specifically, the two who are still tailing them.

After the plane landed in Incheon. They surprisingly got a ride waiting for them. It was a two red lamborghinis waiting for them. Cars that was brought by Lupin as Yalex instructed.

Of course. Yalex took the lead since he is the only one who seems to have an idea of the exact location of the hotel.

"I mean! If the hotel is anywhere near here. We should be seeing it already! All I see here is road and trees!!!" Yvel complains and started thrashing on her seat.

Yalex quietly looked on the side mirror to check the other car. They are still following quietly of course. It seems that Samuel already have the gist of what's going on.

Eventually. Yalex suddenly made a turn and entered the forest. Only making Yvel more confused than she already is.
He looked at Blue and the angel only gave him a serious look.

"Yvel. Stop complaining and stay quiet." Blue said to her calmly.

"Oh come on! I won't stop blabbing my mouth here unless you tell me why are we in a forest!" She yells and woke Coleen in the process.

"We're being followed." Yalex said almost sounding as a whisper.

The sooner the girls heard it. They looked at the two sitting on the front seats with utter surprise.

"Still? I thought we lost them at the airport?" Yvel whsipered as if she's blowing on their ears.

Her riled emotions earlier quickly morphing to a serious one.

"Apparently. These ones here are smart. And I think it's time to let you all know that they don't have any life energy with them. It's almost as same as Blue. But that doesn't mean those two are related to him by blood." Yalex explained. Knowing the other four on the other car are listening too.

"Okay. So why are we in a forest?" Coleen asked upon noticing the trees surrounding them when the last time she remembers is that they are on a road.

"We should stop here." It was Samuel's voice coming from the other car.

Although confused. Yalex still stopped the car and all of them stepped out.

"Why did we stop?" Acrox asked.

He looked at his father and then to Yalex. The two of them and even Jessi are looking at the trees as if it wasn't the first time that they saw it.

"Where are we?" Mako asked.

"This is the heart of the forest. We've entered the territory of the Grim Empire." Jessi said in a bit wary tone.

"The Grim Empire?" Coleen asked. She thinks that she heard the name once before.

"Seeing the look on your faces. I assume this is not the first time you've been in these woods." Blue said while looking at the three.

"I have been here atleast once or twice. I'm pretty sure you guys still remember that I used to transfer to tons of schools everytime I graduate. We happened to passed by these woods atleast. But we never got to meet the owners of the land. They are very..." Samuel trailed and looked at Jessi.

"Savage." She continued with a sigh.

"If this is the territory of the Grim Empire. Then this is a great news." Yalex hummed as he started walking. The others following him and leaving their cars just there.