ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ⁱᵛ

The wait is finally over. The sooner that the present main event arrived, Samuel knocked them out both before they proceeded with the plan.

Once Trevor and Yalex were done with the clone, they took the bodies to their headquearters before taking the real Ysabella with them as they set out to get the last of the primes.

Ysabella is unconscious so Yalex had to carry her. And he already lost count at how many times everyone kept stealing glances to check on him.

Once they got to the timeline they needed, Yalex insisted to rediscuss the plan. After all, he's the only one who knows how things are run in the underworld so there was a few changes.

They made the clone earlier than planned and Yalex will be going alone to underworld all by himself.
He couldn't take any chances now that they are so close to finishing the plan.

But Yvel couldn't help to think that Yalex did it because be is trying to avoid Ysabella incase she suddenly regains consciousness.

But either way. Yalex simply told them that he will switch the body at the time when they were doing the search and Kitsch suddenly shifted back to his human form.

So they didn't have much of a choice but wait until Yalex brings Kitsch with him.
They sat in a circle on the ground with Ysabella comfortably asleep(because she was knocked out by you-know-who) on Coleen's lap.

"So after this, we're back to fight, right?" Rhian asks Samuel. Although her eyes are more focused to the man sitting beside him.

She knows that Blue is avoiding her. And as much as she wants to argue with him about that, she could see that Blue is going through a lot right now.

"Yes." Samuel responded simply.

"But will the ten of us be enough? I mean we are strong and I don't doubt that but when we return we will only be defending the people. Not entirely going to war against Gammon." Coleen said in a-matter-fact tone.

"Coleen's right. We'll need a bigger force. Sapphire and her guards! The twins and Jessi. They are an addition but not enough. Those people we'll be protecting in the fight we will return to are not warriors! We're gonna need fighters like us if we are going to end that putrid son of a demon!" Jade states rather aggressively. The idea of going into war madly thirst her. And she is determined to win it.

"That is a discussion that we will have later. For now, we will focus on defending the people in our return and find them a refuge." Samuel said.

"Looking for a new refuge is easier said than done Samuel! Unless you already have a place in mind, those people is no better than beggars!" Rhian scoffs but Samuels response is rather off.

He was smiling and that smile literally says I-had-it-all-figured-out message. And that is very him.

"You found one! Where? How are you sure Gammon has not inflicted it yet?" Yvel asked.

"Well. Gammon has become more predictable now. He's always greedy for power. So he disregard those he thinks are weak."

"Hence the humans..." Jade chuckled in amusement and Samuel flicked his fingers approving her correct.

"So bringing them to Earth is your 'refuge' idea? Where on earth will you place them! They are like ten times stronger than humans! I'm da*n sure that one of those Arcadians is gonna make trouble! And fu**ng NASA or CIA is the last thing I wanna deal with!" Rhian rambles in obvious frustration.

"Unless, we're bringing them away from human's reach." Yvel muttered having a sudden idea in mind.

"Wait. You're not referring to Hotel Volkswitch, are you?" Blue asks and Samuel only grinned.