I almost fell face flat but his strong arm held my waist and for a split second I felt a light brush of his fingers on my ass

His brows were up in confusion. "Tell me to stop Andrea" the words rang loudly in my ears, the image of his heated face flashing brightly.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and scurried away. In order not to bump into another human I ran quickly to the washroom.

I shut the door and rested my back on the door for a split second. I ran my fingers in my curls and paced around trying to calm my heart beat

I shut my eyes to block out everything but it was hard. The feeling between my legs made me jittery and slightly uncomfortable.

I got into a cubicle and pulled my gown up to my waist. Taking a deep breath I slowly tugged on the hem of my panty and chugged it down.

The black part that secured my pussy now had a nice creamy paint coating it. I shut my eyes and rested my head on the cold tiles to pull myself together.

How did it get to this? Having erotic dreams about him. Right from the moment our eyes connected I sensed the danger that will corrupt me radiate off him and that's what is happening

I can't tell anyone cause I'm terrified of their judgment. Not even Damon, I really don't know what I'll do if his mindset about me changes.

Now I'm left with just one solution, which is to avoid Romero completely until all these come to an end.

I had to return back to the dorm to change my underwear.

~~~~~

I tried my possible best to avoid Romero but it was really hard and Damon suspicions about my strange behavior wasn't helping my situation at all.

I groaned in frustration and let my head fall on the desk. My whole mind was jumbled up. I had lots of questions I needed answers to, I'm trying to figure out my new developed hormones, my strange feelings, mother Nora, Leon, Damon's opinion, my dream and what I have to say regarding everything.

I had started developing a headache and it won't be good if I fall ill but how can I not especially when I have a lot going on in my head.

"Andy" a light squeal left my lips and I sat up to find Damon. "What's up with you? You've been acting strange since the day began, tell me did Leon or Nora do this?" Your cousin did this. I almost blurted out

"I'm fine Damon, really, you don't have to worry about me" I tried convincing him but I've known Damon for too long to know he wouldn't let this go.

"Don't give me that bullshit woman. You've been jumpy and it seems like your habit of getting lost in your thoughts became worse today and you look like you will pass out soon, so tell me what's wrong?" He spoke softly and I exhaled tiredly.

"I couldn't sleep last night" I told him and he quirked a brow in concern. "Why's that?" I contemplated on whether I should tell him or not.

"U-uhm-- actually- i had a dream last night" I mumbled out.

"And?" I almost gave myself to Romero.

"Well it wasn't a bad one yet i can't figure out what exactly is wrong about it" he was silent with his thinking face on.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Without hesitation I shook my head and he smiled in understanding.

"It's fine if you don't want to do that but remember I'll be here for you and if you feel it's something you can't hold in for too long please talk to me, I don't like the idea of you going around looking like a dead soul" I smiled gratefully and rested my head on his chest.

Classes were over soon and it was time for lunch but I didn't feel hungry despite not having anything in the morning and during the break period.

On my way to my room I caught sight of Romero with a girl clinging unto him like icing on a cake.

Judging from her attire i think it would have been best if she didn't wear any clothes at all.

Romero sure didn't look interested in the bee clinging to him but I still felt a slight pang in my chest. No doubt she's beautiful despite her sultry dressing, what if he gets interested in her and---

Why does it matter if he gets interested and why do I feel this way at the sight and thoughts of seeing him with someone else.

I realized he had seen me and from the looks in his eyes he was probably going to approach me and maybe ask why've been avoiding him

The first reason I started this was because of Nora. After lots of thoughts yesterday I decided to quit my foolishness and stop ignoring him but the dream last night made me change my mind again.

If I keep being around him it sure won't help my thoughts, emotions and my entire state of being. My life will just be a dead end because i won't be able to figure myself, emotions and feelings out.

Like, lust and love are every day words people mistake for the other, I have to know the one I'm developing for Romero and I can't do that when he is always tempting me with his voice, body, sensual touches and gaze.

Before he could get to me I diverted my direction and hastened my speed.

Whew! I breathed out once I was in the confines of my room. I thought I could finally have a peace of mind for the day when I got a text from Leon.

"You are needed at the chancellor's office" the simple text was enough to have my heart drumming against my chest.