Little One

Selever was playing on his iPad in his room with his door closed, messy floor and bed, and toys everywhere. He was playing Piggy on Roblox. "I got the green key..gotta unlock the-OH SH*T!! NO NO NO NO!!! GET OUTTA MY WAY!! MOVE BILLIE!!" He screamed as an idle player was on the game. He tried going around the player. He eventually died from the Piggy. "DAMMIT BILLIE!!" He screamed in anger. Then he heard a knock at the front door. He opened his room door and peeked at the front door. He walked out of his room to open it. He encountered a slap in his pretty little face. He held his cheek in pain and saw his other girlfriend, Annalise.
"Bae, what's wrong? Why did you slap me?" Selever asked her, knowing why she's mad. He knew what he did wrong. "Don't you "bae" me! You stupid cheater!!" She yelled. "What do you mean?" Selever tried to act stupid and like he didn't know what he did. "Your dating Charlotte!! I can't believe that I fell for you!! Then your also dating Karli!!" Annalise yelled. She slammed the door in his face so she could stop talking to him. He shrugged and walked into the kitchen.

"I knew she would find out.." Rasazy said as she climbed onto the couch and started quietly reading a book. Selever turned her direction and flinched because she kinda scared him due to how quiet she was. "Hey! At least I got Lottie and Karli..they pretty~" Selever said as he started getting a cookie. "They aren't gonna be too happy either.." Rasazy exhaled. Selever scoffed and walked out the kitchen whilst leaving cookie crumbs on the carpet and wooden floor all the way to his room. He closed the door behind him. Rasazy was left alone and really enjoyed the privacy. Suddenly, Sarv walked in the living seeing her daughter sitting on the couch, reading like always. "Good Mourning, my little angel!" Sarv greeted Rasazy as she gave her a kiss on the forehead. Rasazy kissed her mother back. "Good Mourning, momma." She greeted her mother. Sarv walked into the kitchen to serve breakfast. Then soon enough, her parents were up. Hours later, Ruv hasn't woken up yet and Sarv was wondering why. She walked into their room and saw that Ruv was up but, not moving. She walked toward him and sat on the bed beside him.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Sarv asked him as she felt his forehead. 'He doesn't have a fever..he probably has a bad cold.' Sarv thought. Ruv didn't say anything. Instead, he started coughing the other direction. He also looks very tired. Ruv groaned in pain as he also has a headache. Sarv went to go get him some Tylenol so make him feel better. "I'll make you some breakfast in bed, ok?" Sarv said as she kissed his lips and left the room. She began making Cheesy Omelette's with Pancakes and Bacon. Rasazy walked over to her mother and saw little baby bump on her stomach. Rasazy was very confused. Her mother was 10 months pregnant and her stomach wasn't popping out much, something wasn't right so she decided to ask her. "Mom?" Rasazy called her. Sarv turned to look down at her. "Is there something you need, Ras?" Sarv asked. "Your stomach doesn't seem to be popping out much whilst the baby is developing...is there something wrong?" She asked. "Well, I'm not sure but, when i had you you were by far the smallest child I've ever had.
You were the size of a 10 inch tablet. And you couldn't fit other infant clothing so I made clothes for you. There was nothing wrong though, the doctors said that you were very healthy. Me and your dad were very confused because we were very tall. And Selever as a 3 year was taller than he was expected to be but, you remained very little. We didn't mind though, Ruv always spoiled you though. And if he was out your sight, you would be looking for him or whine until he came back. But, anyway the baby might just be very small." Sarv explained. Rasazy nodded and waited at the table for breakfast.