Horrible Behavior

As Sarvente was in the grocery store she looked for snacks and some other food to restock in her refrigerator. She was on the phone with Ruv and he was telling her what to restock. After that she hung up and bought some snacks.

"Hmm..I just hope Sel doesn't get into these Chips Ahoy. And I'll get Rasazy some Reese's since their her favorite.." She picked up some more snacks. She walked over to the next aisle but, bumped into someone. They both fell on the floor. "Oh! Pardon me! I wasn't really looking where I was going!" Sarv said to the other costumer. "No it's fine! Really, it's ok!" The costumer responded. The costumer had a feminine voice and Sarv recognized it. "Reese! Oh my gosh! Hey!" Sarv hugged her best friend. "Hey Sarv! I haven't seen you in a while, I missed you!" Reese greeted. "I missed you too! I haven't seen you ever since because you were on vacation!" Sarv said as she started walking to the register with Reese.

"Alright I gotta go, my parents are coming to spend a few nights at my house. And you know how they are.." Sarv said as she nudged her friends shoulder. "Heheh, I've known them since high school. Doesn't seem like they've changed. Anyway, I'll see you later, Sarvente. Bye!" Reese waved. Sarv waved back and payed for the groceries. She started driving home. She pulled up and got some of the groceries out the car. Ruv came and helped her. "Sel, Ras, I got- OH MY GOODNESS!! WHAT THE F**K DID YOU DO?!" Sarv screamed in surprise. "Oh hey mom.." Selever greeted his mother. "What did you do!!" Sarvente exclaimed. "I just bought and decorated a Christmas Tree, duh." He leaned on the wall while standing. "And Rasazy did this too?!" Sarv asked. Selever nodded.
"Yo, Ras, c'mere!" Selever called his little sister. She came in looking down and disappointed in herself. "Sorry momma.." Rasazy said while looking at her mom with sorry eyes. "Your sorry?! You and your brother did all this and your sorry?! I'm disappointed in you, Selever! And I'm definitely disappointed in you, young lady!" Sarv looked at Rasazy. "I know.." Rasazy sat there. "Both of you know it's ineligible to use my credit card!" Sarv said angrily. Her eyes were bright magenta. "Ya know what both of you go to your rooms.." She growled. They both ran to their rooms. Rasazy sobbed and ran towards her door and closed it gently. Selever slammed his door, making the house shake. Sarv flopped herself on the couch and sighed in anger. Ruv walked over to her and saw she was very upset. Her eyes were still glowing. The large Russian sat beside her.

"You ok?" He asked with such a quiet tone.
"Those little f**kers decided to buy stuff off my credit card.." She snarled. He looked at her then sighed silently. She lied her head on his shoulder. "Why did they get a Christmas Tree in the first place..?" Sarv asked him. "I may have overheard them talking about something about a Christmas Tree..Ras said "Why don't we have a Christmas Tree?" And Selever whispered a plan. I don't think Rasazy would want to but, it seems like he forced her. And you know Rasazy can't beat Selever in a fight.." Ruv replied. Sarv looked surprised. Then suddenly they both heard a knock at the door..

{cliff hanger I'm so sorry..}