Second Bite

The surrounding was in a mist,
'I can't see clearly. Am I dreaming? ',Yuu thought.

His mind is chaotic right now. He can't distinguish anything clearly.

??? ,"Yuu, don't worry, we will always be there for you."

'Huh? Who is it?', Yuu wanders, 'it feels familiar.'

Just as he was about to catch on something, he was suddenly woken by the arguing sounds, Yuu opens his eyes, frowning, sees two red heads bickering with each other.

'Tsk, these two again? Why are they always in my room every morning?'

Laito notices Yuu is awake, "Good morning, Angel-chan~~~"

Ayato smirks, "Now, you are awake, it's time to make  pancake for me."

'What a morning' Yuu thought, 'Why these two don't even let go of me in weekends...I still wanna sleep...'

Maybe they felt Yuu's obvious displeasure, Laito stops the bickering first and smiles," Hehe~~, look at Angel-chan's face, it's a rare cute face."

Yuu sighs, he even wanders why did he come here in the first place, although being in the Church was also bad, but this place is worse, full of annoying people. He still doesn't know he had to tag along with Yui.

Ayato doesn't like the look in Yuu's eyes and interupted him, "Hey! You have to to cook pancake for Ore-sama!"

Laito smirks, "You can also give me your sweet blood for breakfast~~~"

'Ahhhh, these bastards!'
The two red heads have been clashed by knives a thousand times.

Forunately, Reiji comes and indirectly rescues him.

This is the first time Yuu isn't afraid of Reiji but feel grateful to him then suddenly remembers that Reiji called him to come to his room yesterday.
His mood suddenly goes down.

'Ah, I want to hide and run and be alone with butterflies all the times...', Yuu thinks sadly.

After going down to eat breakfast, Yuu saw Yui's complexion was very bad.

'Did something happen to her?' Yuu wanders.

It's been almost a week since he came here, Yuu wants to go outside a little, although he doesn't know whether the brothers would let him.

Yuu still doesn't know what Yui did yesterday at school or else he wouldn't even dare to think about this.

'Ah, there is nothing to do', Yuu wanders with his thoughts as he lies flat on the bed.

Then Yuu suddenly felt the bed sinks, he looks to see Shu lying on his bed with his eyes closed.

"????", Yuu was dumbfounded.
Why is he here for??

Yuu thought Shu is here for something but he is just sleeping on his bed and do nothing. Although he may not seem like it, Yuu is a bit territorial.

"Hey!", Yuu pokes his face a little hard.

Shu slightly opens his eyes, "Why are you here?"

"This is my room..."

Shu responded, "Oh"

Yuu smiles rarely, "Can you please get out?"

Shu opens his again," No." Then Shu suddenly warps his arms  around Yuu, he closes his eyes and sleep again.

Being warped tight suddenly Yuu is not happy. His mood has been bad since morning.

"Let me go," Yuu grits his teeth.