"Hey Andy where have you been?" Damon noticed my presence and stood up to assist me. I pulled up a small smile and sat beside him.

"You look different, did you attend the game?" Gyeong some how noticed my disoriented state and asked which caused the others to give me their attention.

"Yh, I was there but I stayed at the back"

"Why? You could have stayed with us I'm sure you didn't have a perfect view of the nice game" I smiled at Nicole and shook my head.

"By the time I got there the front rows were filled up but you don't have to worry, I didn't miss a thing from where I stayed" she didn't believe what I said so I assured her with a smile.

"Well next time give me a call alright?" I nodded and looked away so they could all divert their attention from me.

Damon didn't stop though and I'm pretty sure once we are alone we'll be having a lawyer and client's session. I hope whatever he will ask me won't lead to me telling him about all my steamy encounter with Romero

I shot him a glare telling him to stop staring at me but he didn't stop and shot me an annoying grin

Until we were done Romero didn't show up making me wonder where he disappeared to.

"Andy" I zoned out from my thoughts and looked to see gyeong beside me. His light green eyes glowed along with the smile on his pink lips.

As usual his black hair fell from his head covering his face and almost half of his eyes but he was quick to push it back raking his fingers through it.

"You looked lost" he stated a fact and I smiled to cover the awkwardness. I noticed the others were a bit ahead of us chattering their way to wherever we're supposed to head to.

If we are a little bit behind it means he wants to talk to me. "Is there a problem?" He rubbed his palms and took in a deep breath.

"Actually I want to ask you for something, C'mon let's go" we followed the others behind but they were a bit farther than us.

"What is it?"

"Promise you'll say yes" I stopped walking and turned my body to face him. "C'mon gyeong how do you expect me to make a promise to what I know nothing about" he tucked his hands in his pocket and smiled.

"Just promise me Andy" I shook my head stubbornly because I did not want to make a promise to something I may end up regretting.

"Okay you don't have to make a promise to agree but promise you'll have to think about it" I was hesitant a bit but his desperate plea made me accept.

"My birthday is on the first Saturday of next month and I want you to be there" it will be a party and I don't like parties. I was about to decline but he beat me to it.

"Damon already told me you hate going to clubs but you don't have to worry, it isn't a club party but a pool party. And it will be just us and some of my relatives"

I don't hate pool parties but it's been so long since I went to one. The last one I went was with my parents, it was a little celebration between families and some of their friends.

Of course my mom didn't let me get into the large pool because I was little so she volunteered to play with me at a corner, chasing me around with water guns and balloons filled with water.

The memory brought a smile on my face and I totally forgot about gyeong. "Hey" he snapped his fingers to bring me back to reality and I mumbled an apology.

"So--- "I'll think about it gyeong" he smiled and pulled me into a hug which took me by surprise.

"Thank you. C'mon let's join the others" as we walked together I made an attempt to get to know him.

"How long have you been out of Korea?" He tucked his hand back in his pocket. "Since I was five, why do you ask?"

"Because you don't have the accent, does that also mean you can't speak your language?" A light laugh escaped his lips and he shook his head.

"I see, you are the curious type" he smirked at me which caused a sheepish smile to stretch on my lips.

"Well I can but I'm not an expert like I should. I stayed in the US for five years so English was something I had to get use to and when we came to Madrid I also had no choice but to learn Spanish" I was fascinated so I pressed further on the topic.

"So you can speak three languages?"

"Yh but I'm not so good with my native, what about you Andy? How long have you been in Madrid"

"I came in last year but I live in the US"

"Are your both parents blacks?" I smiled as I remembered them. My mom was one hell of a beautiful woman. It's no news that I am a recreated human of her. I possess her curly hair, brown skin, thick body figure and facial features and that's why after their death I found it difficult to look in the mirror and not see a younger Arabella staring at me.

And my dad? He was also good looking. I remembered always playing with his long locks that were always kept in a neat bun.

His brown eyes held love and admiration whenever he looked at me and played with me and I remembered a tattoo of two angels; One on his arm and the other on his chest.

When i asked him what it meant he told me they were his Guardian Angels; mom and I.

"Yes they were both blacks. My dad was a Jamaican and my mom was from Cuba" I told him.

"Was?" He raised a brow and I looked away from him. "Yes they're late now" I whispered and soon I felt his arm around my shoulders.

"I'm sorry" he whispered soothingly. I tried not to cry but it had to slide down my cheeks. I don't think I'll ever get use to their absence.

He gave me his handkerchief that scented like him and I thanked him. I didn't want Damon and the others worrying about me so we stayed in the fields until I was calm.

"Do you know where they are?" He nodded and started leading the way. "They're at Romero's" the name was enough to create goosebumps on my skin.

"Uhm why?"

"To have fun nothing really important" I didn't want to be in the same roof with the tempting beast so I quickly looked for an excuse to escape.

"Actually I need to head to the cyber cafe" he raised his brow with a questioning look in his eyes.

"I have to get something printed and if you don't mind tell Damon I'll talk to him later, I'll see you around" I waved at him and left before he could stop me

I arrived at my safe heaven and locked the door once I was in. My bed looked inviting so I jumped into its caressing delight and shut my eyes to sleep.

 My bed looked inviting so I jumped into its caressing delight and shut my eyes to sleep