This was really more advanced than before! But the system didn't have the medical skills that she wanted the most.

She took a closer look at the instructions. Carry-on space could let her hide in it. It was indeed a good way to save her life. But the problem was that there were so many people who knew kung fu, but she was so weak. If someone really wanted to assassinate her, she might die before she found it. How could she have time to hide? Even if she hid, it was very likely that she would be discovered. At that time, it would be a crime of having magic and she would suffer a lot.

Thinking of the TV series she had filmed in the past, where the Kung-Fu world could torture people into madmen, she immediately excluded the reward of space. The same thing happened to the trading system and the copying ability. They might not be of great help to her, and it was also very likely to reveal her secret.

The library was tempting, but thinking of her weak body, she gave up. He didn't know what the X-ray vision could do in this world, but listening to the minds of all the spirits could play a great role.

All lives were all living beings, including flowers, trees, birds and beasts, and humans.

This was just like the updated version of the mind-reading skill. With this skill, she could not only find out if there was anyone around but also get information from plants. It was equivalent to that her spies were all over the world, and she would never leak the secret.

In this way, she would be much safer. Even if she left the Mo family alone, she would be able to protect herself in the world. Then she would use these "spies" to understand the world and find a way to cure her body.

And most importantly, Liu Rongrong was a good doctor. If she wanted to fight back, she had to be better than Liu Rongrong. When she could hear the thoughts of all the medicine materials, she could accurately distinguish the nature of all the medicine materials and double the results with half the effort of learning medical skills.

Every time Huo Wei chose the plot armor, she maintained the soberest state of mind. After quickly analyzing it, she decisively chose what she wants.

The moment she acquired the skill, it was as if all the sounds in the world had suddenly rushed into her eardrum. With a buzz in her head, she felt dizzy!

"My lady." A maid, who was passing by the garden, was stunned when she saw the tottering look on Huo Wei's face. She quickly walked over and asked, "Miss Huo, what's wrong with you?"

Huo Wei held the pillar of the pavilion with all her strength, gritted her teeth, and endured the feeling that her head was about to explode. She quickly grasped the way to use this skill and took all the flowers and plants around her! All the information about trees, fish, insects, and birds was isolated from the outside, and she suddenly relaxed.

She turned to the maid and smiled, which was uglier than crying. She said in a low voice, "You, Mos...Why do you bully me like this?"

"... what?" The maid asked in disbelief as she thought she had misheard.

Huo Wei shook her head and reached out her hand. "Nothing. I've been out for a long time. I'm going back to my aunt. Please help me go back."

Thinking of this, she heard the maid muttering in her mind, "Do not come out if you know you're not in good health. You'll bring trouble to others. If I had known it earlier, I wouldn't have come here. Hong is was still waiting for me to play."

It turned out that the job was fake. It was true that she didn't want to help her because she was troublesome. But in fact, this was not a "help". After all, she was the young mistress, and the maid was just a maid.