Sexy Ass Police Officer

I'm not the best at relationship my longest relationship was about 6 months but he was cheating on me from the beginning. After I broke up with him I decided I'll just love myself. I remain single and go out with my friends once or twice a week. Tonight we went to a place we never been to before my friend Jennifer got so drunk she decided to just take off her clothes. Everyone was drunk besides me I wasn't in the mood to get drunk I wasn't in the mood for anything I just wanted to go home and go to bed but the girls insisted on me to out and party with them.
It was 1am I was on my way home I'm always in a rush to get home , so I don't pay attention to stop signs or red lights, the cops love me especially Harold. Harold was a heavy set cop that had a minor crush on me, he was cool to talk to but I didn't look at him in a relationship way. Harold always would pull me over to tell me I'm speeding , he never gave me a speeding ticket I knew that was his way of trying to get at me.
As I was speeding my way home I heard the cops behind me, I knew it was Harold so I pulled over took my hair out a bun , put some cherry lip stick on and pushed my boobs up, that was the easiest way to get Harold to let me go. I rolled down my window.
"Hey" I said it wasn't Harold it was a skinny cop, this cop was gorgeous his pearly white teeth caught my attention.
"Do you know how fast you were going mam?"
"Sorry officer I'm just in a rush to get home" I chuckled the officer facial expression remained the same.
"I'll give you a warning" he said as he walked away and got back into his police car, I looked out the window he had a nice booty I wouldn't mind being a bad girl for him any day. As I fasten my seat belt back in and turned the key my car turned off.
"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME" I yelled , the handsome cop was still there I guess he was waiting for me to go. I sighed and got out the car I didnt know what the hell I was doing , the police station was about a block away so I began walking. The handsome cop got back out the car
"Is everything alright" he said I couldn't focus on what he was saying I just stared at him. "MISS" he said I blanked as if I was in a dream.
"My car isn't working" I said with an attitude the cop went over to my car and tried to turn it on it didnt work for him either.
"Your battery is dead, you want me to drive you home" I wanted to say yes but I shook my head no. "How are you going to get home" he asked
"I have a friend that's a police officer Harold Jackson" I put my hands on my hips, the officer laughed and showed them gorgeous teeth I had no idea why he was laughing so hard.
"Harold Jackson the big guy that's always eating donuts , everytime I walk in the police station he always have a donut in his mouth"
"with the icing and sprinkles around his mouth" I added on we laughed simultaneously.

The handsome officer drove me to the police station where Harold no surprise was shoving a chocolate cover donut with sprinkles down his throat.
"Harold" I yelled "My car battery died and I need your help" Harold couldn't even talk because he had the donut in his mouth
"we have jumpers , Adrian you know that why didn't you use the jumpers in the car to help her out" Harold said with the donut in his mouth. Adrian that's a cute name for a cop I couldn't stop staring at his gorgeous face. I haven't had sex in almost two years I'm feeling real horny. As I was looking at Adrian Harold was looking at me, Harold was like an older brother to me so I was kinda annoyed that he had a crush on me.
"Safari you're like looking nice" Harold grinned at me I smiled back as me and Adrian walked out the police station.
"So your name is Adrian" I said as we got back in the police car , Adrian just shook his head yes I was nervous he didn't seem interested in me ,it was easy for me to have Harold wrapped around my fingers , but not Adrian.
We arrived back on the street where my car was at , we got out the car Adrian took the jumpers out the trunk and hooked it on both car. Before you knew it my car was back on, I just wanted to go home go to sleep I felt like I was embarrassing myself infront of Adrian. I got in my car Adrian came to the window.
"I think you were trying too hard to my attention" he laughed I laughed confusingly "can I get your number" he asked me of course I wasn't going to say no I took the note pad and pen out his shirt pocket and wrote my number down.
"You better call me TONIGHT" I handed the note pad and pen back to him , winked at him and drove off.
It was going on 2:30am when I got home I was a little happy that Adrian asked for my number not too happy because I didn't know if he was actually going to call me. I took my clothes off and washed the makeup off my face. I was too tired to get in the shower so I just laid down and turned on the tv waiting for Adrian to call. I would've called him first but I didn't have his number.
My phone goes off its a number that I never seen before I answered the phone
"Hello"
"Hey what you up to"
It was Adrian this night couldn't get any better.
"Adrian hey, I'm not doing anything just sitting here watching tv laying down, what you up to" I smiled.
"Nothing much your boy Harold in here eating up all the donuts" we both laughed.
Adrian and I talked on the phone until the sun came up, I knew I had to be at work by 9 I wasn't tired I was actually in a very great mood. I got in the shower , got dressed , and made me some breakfast.
I walked into work with a big smile on my face, the office is always quite until I walk in every morning. My coworker Rhonda knew something was up , I couldn't keep my mouth shut for too long.
"Last night I met a guy" Rhonda was flabbergasted she knew how bad I was with relationship. "he's a cop his name is Adrian we talked all night long he's so funny and charming" I went on and on about Adrian. Rhonda loved when I told her a story she would drop the work she would suppose to do and listen to what I had to tell her.
All day I thought about Adrian , Adrian worked night shifts so I'm pretty sure he was sleep I texted him WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD he instantly responded with I AM BEAUTIFUL WANT TO MEET ME FOR SOME COFFEE. I knew I would get in trouble but I had to see Adrian again. I grabbed my purse and walked out the office building slowly.
I walked in the coffee shop Adrian had a big smile on his face,he looked even sexier than he did last night , he had on a muscle shirt , cargo shorts and some Nike shoes. I hugged Adrian and sat down.
"You look real nice" he complimented me as he drunk his coffee, I was more confident today than I was yesterday.
After the coffee shop we took a walk in the park. Walking in heels wasn't my favorite but for Adrian I'll walk on broken glass for all I care.
"You wanna sit down you seem like you're in pain" he said
"Yeah can we , my feet are killing me" I took my heels off as we walked to the nearest bench. Adrian grabbed my hand and kissed it.
"You never told me why you're single" he said as he put his arm around me.
"Its a long story I'm not really good at being in a relationship, I tend to trust people too much my last boyfriend was cheating on the whole 6 months we were together for." Adrian looked at me confused.
"Why would you stay with that fool for 6 months if you knew he was cheating on you , and what do you mean you trust people too much, you're suppose to trust the person you're in a relationship with 100%" I was about to say something but Adrian kissed me I put my hands on his shoulder and joined him as we kisses passionately.
It was getting late I knew I had to be back at work I put my high heels back on.
"I have to get to work" we got up , he walked me to my car.
"When am I gonna see you again" he asked.
"Tonight I'll text you my address" I said then kissed him and drove off.