☆ Is my little princess awake? ☆

DIO suddenly woke up by you crying, he looked at you and then picked you off his chest.

"What happened?" He asked and then he smelled your nappy but it was clean.

"Are you hungry again?" He asked you.

After a while he made you a bottle and tried to feed you but you didn't want it.

"You don't have a dirty nappy and you're not hungry, then why are you crying?" He asked as he held you close.

You grabbed his finger and brought it to your mouth, you put the finger in your mouth and started sucking it like a binky.

"Oh" he just said.

"I think vanilla ice got one of those things that babies like to suck" he said as he pulled his stand out and go it to search for it in a bag, when the stand found it it brought it to DIO.

DIO got his finger out of your mouth and you whined but he replaced it with a binky and you stopped crying again.

"Let's go and walk around this place" he said as he got up and exited the room with you in his arms.

While he walked around he looked at a clock that he had it said it was day time.

"Since you are a human baby you need to be outside in the sun so you can grow healthy, I'll go and find someone to do that" he said as he looked around for someone.

Soon he found young D'Arby, young D'Arby was shocked to see DIO holding a baby, DIO walked up to him and handed him the baby.

"You are now in charge to take her out everyday in the sun so she can grow healthy, if anything happens to her I'll make sure to have your head in an instant, stay out for at least 1-2 hours, when you are done you can get her to my room" and with that DIO walked away.

D'Arby looked at you as you slept and then walked outside, while being outside pet shop landed next to him, the bird looked at you suspiciously.

"DIO-Sama said if anything happens to her he'll kill us, so don't touch her" D'Arby said and the bird looked away.

After an hour and a half of being outside he decided to take you inside, when you both entered the house he immediately took you to DIO's room.

He knocked on the door and Dio immediately opened the door, he looked at D'Arby and then at your sleeping form.

He took you into his arms and held you close.

"You may now go" DIO said and then closed the door, he sighed and looked at you as you moved around and opened your eyes.

"Is my little princess awake?  he said and he set you on the bed.

"Ok, let's see what we have to do today... Probably I'll have to stay with you, can't risk having you stay with someone else, I'll have to give a bath to you... I'm going to do it right now" he said as he picked you up.

The both of you entered the bathroom and he opened the hot water and filled the sink, since you were tiny you had to take your baths in the sink, he closed the water and started taking off your onesie and then your nappy.

He already had a towel, some shampoo, diaper and a onesie for you, when you were naked he placed you in to the water.

You started to relax when he rubbed the shampoo on the little hair you had.

"Is it relaxing? You look like you're going to fall asleep" he said as he smirked.

He washed off the shampoo and then started to wash your tiny body, when he was cleaning your back you were extremely relaxed.

"I see you enjoy having baths, it's nice that you don't cause trouble for once, always whining and pooping like there's no tomorrow" he said with a chuckle.

After that he dried you off and put your nappy and onesie on, he got you in his arms and walked back to his bed.

He layed down and placed you on his chest.

"I believe I haven't given you a name yet" he said but you were already asleep.

"Let's think... No that's a boy's name... I know what I should name you, ZIO, ZIO Brando" he said as he hugged you, he then closed his eyes.

Extra:

You were in your crib just staring at the ceiling while moving your feet around, your father was somewhere in the house and he thought that you were asleep..... But surprise!! You're not!

You were now a few months old, you're a healthy growing baby thankfully, dio gives you whatever you want.

You got your plushy in your hand and started waving it around until it flew off the crib, your smile fell and soon a frown took over your face, you tried to get up but you were still too young to even crawl, you soon stopped when you saw someone looking at you from above you, you looked up and it was a blue haired man.

"here, your plushy fell" he said and he gave it to you

You looked at the plushy and waved it around while smiling, he smiled at you and then went to leave

Wait! You didn't want him to leave! So you did the only logical thing... You whined

He immediately turned on his heels and came up to you, you stopped and smiled, he caught up to what you were doing and he chuckled.

"alright, I'll stay with you" he said and you smiled again.

The two of you played a lot, you were having a great time playing with him.

"peakaboo!" he said as he moved his hands away from his face and you giggled.

"what a cute laugh you have" he said and he caressed your head, his hands were cold but very soft, you shivered a bit.

"sorry, I forgot my hands were cold" he said and you smiled

The door soon opened and it was your father, the man moved out of the way and suddenly disappeared, your smile fell again and then your father looked at you.

"what were you giggling about?" he asked as he picked you up

You bubbled nonsense and moved your hands to your face and away from your face.

"you played peakaboo? Alone?" he asked.

You still bubbled nonsense but he decided to let it go

"it's time for you to have a bath now" he said, you still had a frown but smiled when you looked behind, the man was there again!

He smiled and waved at you, he then made funny faces and you giggled, DIO stopped and looked behind.

"why are you laughing?" he asked, he looked at where you was looking at and saw nothing, he shrugged it off.

He began walking again, the man followed behind while making weird funny faces, you giggled again and he laughed as well.

"I'll be going now, I'll come back again don't worry" he said as he caressed your cheek and then disappeared, DIO suddenly shivered and then looked back.

"for some reason I got the shivers, whatever let's go, you need a bath" he said as he looked at you.

After he gave you your bath he dressed you up and then fed you, he then attempted to get you to sleep but you didn't want to.

"come on, Papa needs to go, I have work to do" he said as he rocked you back and forth but you still didn't sleep.

The blue haired man appeared again and saw that DIO had some trouble putting you to sleep so he helped a bit, he sang you a lullaby.

You felt sleepy and soon passed out, DIO sighed and he carefully put you in your crib, he tacked you in and then left quietly... But the mysterious man stayed there to watch after you.

To be continued...>