☆ Heh, worried? ☆

-

The five of you set up your camp, burying the two of the five camels. Three had survived the attack, and were subsequently your only form of transportation.

After loading your stolen goods onto the camel, you followed your map to get to the nearest town. Since there were three camels left, two of you had to jump ship. Those two ended up being Jotaro and Polnareff. Jotaro rode on the back of your camel, and Polnareff rode on the back of Kakyoin's.

You took the reins and lead the charge to the nearest established town.

Once arrived, Mr. Joestar checked you all into a hotel. It was late by the time you had arrived, considering you had travelled about 2 hours on camel back to get there, the time was about 10:30 PM. The rooms were divided in the same order the camels were, leaving you and Jotaro to a room together.

Mr. Joestar handed his grandson the key to your room.

You walked behind the old man and grabbed his wallet from his back pocket, without his knowledge. For a stand user and a long time fighter, he was extremely unaware. You walked back next to Jotaro.

"I'll be right back, I'm low on cigarettes. I'll grab some for you too."

He nods. "Do you have money?"

"Yes, not my own. Joestar's treat," you waved the wallet as you left the hotel.

Some place had to be open this late, right?

-

To your luck, a small mini-mart was. Unfortunately, you had wandered several blocks from the hotel. The cracking neon light read "Open 25/8". Cheesy, but the point got across.

You paid for two packs of the most expensive cigarettes they had, and got a six pack of the cheapest beer to match. You could keep them in your luggage, no problem.

You began your walk back to the hotel, only to see an open bar. Not sure of the time, one round on Mr. Joestar's card couldn't hurt.

Three pints and a few rounds of pool (which were bet on) with some locals later, you found yourself walking back to the hotel over an hour later than you bargained for. On the bright side, you had a huge stack of cash. Always bet on yourself. Nonetheless, you made the walk back extremely quick.

Walking straight up to your room, you picked the lock as to avoid waking Jotaro up. Mr. Joestar could get his wallet back tomorrow.

However, you didn't need to avoid waking Jotaro up.

"I was wondering when you'd show up, I was..."

"Heh, worried?" You question, setting down the six pack and tossing him a pack.

"Sure," he whispers. "Where were you? You smell like a bar."

"Well I should, that's exactly where I was."

You pulled the cash from your jacket and flung an 10 dirham note in his direction.

"Buy something before we leave. Who knows if you'll ever come back to the Arab Emirates again?"

It landed in his lap, he picked it up and got up from his bed. He walked towards you, less necessarily towards you and more in the direction of the beer you'd just brought in.

He took one, before looking to you, almost in a way where it seemed like he was asking permission. You nodded.

"Do you plan on coming back here?" He was quiet, a lot less aggressive with his tone.

"If my job permits it," you grab a can. "I can't really be prepared enough. I travel all across Europe and Asia to fight stand users, and I barely get a few hours notice before I'm out the door and on my way."