☆ Just call me Jotaro. ☆

Night had fallen over your boat.

You take off your coat to reveal your black tanktop

You were wide awake, and upon looking around, everyone else was fast asleep.

You sat towards the bow of the little rowboat, the only one next to you being Jotaro. You stared at your exposed arms.

There where a shit ton of scars on your arms. Why wouldn't they go away? The rest had, so why wouldn't they?

Not only would your coat cover you, your cigarettes were in the pocket of that coat.

You got your cigarettes out of your coat pockets next to you.

You sat facing out on the water, cigarette in hand.

The only light other than your cigarette was the sky.

Millions of stars and one moon in the middle.

If anything, it was the most beautiful thing you'd ever seen.

It felt like there weren't multiple people coming for your life, doing whatever they can in order to take it.

Everything being so silent and tranquil in this moment caused your mind to stir.

'DIO has to have a weakness, something he's scared of, right?'

'The fact that he's sending people after us right now proves that.'

'But what is he scared of?'

'The Joestars'

You took one long drag from your cigarette. That had to be it.

'He stole Jonathan's body. He himself in all technicality is a Joestar. By stealing that body, he sealed his fate.'

You smiled for a moment, but it began to falter.

'Fear causes irrational and or indecisive responses. If he truly does fear them, he'll send even more stand users after us.'

'His fate is sealed because of his fear. If he fears them, we can use it to our advantage.'

Your group would be victorious, you all had to be.

Unbeknownst to you, the man next to you had been awake the entire time.

"Hey,Why do you wear a hood all the time?" he asks in a low whisper.

"Well my skins kinda sensitive to the sun, well you could say it's an allergy."

He hums "Wait a damn minute are those fangs?"

"Well I've always unusually long canines-"

"Are you a vampire?"

"No...well I don't think I am."

he hums. "And Why'd you go in the water earlier?"

"Hm?"

"Against the captain."

"Well, it's simple, I didn't want you to drown or get more injured than you had to. If I'm being honest, I'm going to do anything I can to make sure that this trip goes by as quick as possible, for the sake of your mother, grandfather and you."

You sat in silence before taking a drag of your cigarette.

"Plus, if I was in that position, would you help me?"

He let out a small laugh.

"No," he said. "You're more resourceful than to get put in that type of situation, and if you did, it would be intentional."