☆ You don't have to be so harsh. ☆

-
You got stuck in between Mr. Joestar and Jotaro.

"We're almost to the Indo-Pakistani border," Kakyoin pointed out. "We'll leave India soon."

"Thank god," you respond. "I'll be able to move again."

You'd been stuck in between them for who knows how long. It would have been fine, other than the fact that the car had no air conditioning and you were in the middle east.

"I did have mixed feelings about the country when we first arrived," Mr. Joestar spoke. "But now, I miss the hustle and bustle of Calcutta, and the rushing waters of the Ganges."

Jotaro hummed.

"I'll be coming back again to give Avdol the burial he deserves." Polnareff said solemnly.

The car became silent. The only thing to be heard was the low fifties era swing song going in and out on the radio.

"Mr. Avdol..." Kakyoin looked down.

Though you knew he wasn't dead, it felt weird without him here. He was the reason you were here fighting with everyone in the first place. If Avdol didn't bring you along, you'd still be in Cairo, and who knows what or who you'd be doing. On top of that, you didn't get to say goodbye to him before he was taken away.

But that forced a terrifying thought into your brain, one you'd never liked to think about.

If it wasn't him that came to save you that day, what would have happened to you?

Would you have died?

It made you sick to think about it.

You leaned back into your seat and closed your eyes.

Polnareff was talking about something to do with the road but you tuned it out.

There was an aura around you, but it wasn't wavering for the entire time you were in the car, so this time you had more of a reason to believe that it was just one of you.

You brushed it off and continued to think. That was until you felt a tap on your shoulder.

It was Jotaro.

He looked up at you with a somewhat concerned look on his face.

You gave him an 'okay' hand symbol to reassure him.

For some reason, he had been concerned about you recently, more so than ever before. Strange.

"The road is narrowing..." Polnareff stated. You leaned forward to look out the front window.

You were encroaching on a red car that was going under the speed limit.

Polnareff was getting visibly irritated.

"That's it!" He exclaimed. "I'm passing him!"

Before you could even protest, Polnareff went off road in order to pass the car in front of you.

"That was reckless, Polnareff," Kakyoin scolded.

"Why did the old man give you the keys?" You asked rhetorically.

Polnareff laughed.

"This four-wheel drive is amazing!"

You sighed.

"Did you ever think that that move of yours could have damaged that car?" Mr. Joestar asked.

"Yeah," Polnareff responded. "What's your point?"

"My point is that we can't afford any trouble at the moment."

"We're still wanted in India..." You said. "And I think I speak for all of us that we don't want to be shipped to where we came from in body bags because you're a dumbass."