Chapter 11

Dazai's POV:

We finished the movie, after a long time because Chuuya was going everywhere: to the kitchen, the bathroom, and even his bedroom- "11:39 pm.." I was scrolling through my phone, in the hope to find something interesting. "Hey, Dazai?" I turned my head to notice him, leaning on the kitchen door, holding a bottle of wine. "Wanna drink a little?" My eyes lit up, was that the same Chuuya I know? I didn't think of it much and went to the kitchen with him. He pulled out a chair for me to sit down on, and that's what I did. He put two wine glasses and poured some wine into them. He took one for himself and I took the other one. "So.. this is really unusual for me to do this.. but uhh- I wanted to say that.. I might have JUST A TINY bit of feelings for your ugly-ass face. And yes, I did want to say that over a glass."

I looked at him. "He likes me back? Aww, he's such a 'good' person!" I giggled a little and took his other hand. "It's good, but I know you have zero experience in love sooo.. imma be your guide!" I smirked at him, and he immediately turned red and let go of my hand to punch me in the shoulder. "DAZAI, NO, NOT SO SOON!"

"Oh? So now we're dating?" 

"I mean- I guess? I don't know so yeah.." I gave him a smile, and he did too. "Cheers for our relationship, Chuu Chuu!" And we drank our wine. After a few glasses, Chuuya got drunk.. "Chuuya can't handle his drinks?"

"Shut up!" *hiccup* "I can perfectly fine!" I took his wine glass away from him to take his hands and hold them. "You really are hilarious sometimes, chibi.."

When he finally was asleep, I carried him to his bedroom. Put him there, and decided to leave.

I haven't heard from him since that day at his place, and it's been a week. Bet he's being a work dork.. but who knows! Dating the enemy is way harder than I thought.. but I'm not sure if we are dating in the first place! He agreed we are but.. shouldn't he at least keep some contact with me or something?

 I was resting on a couch at work today when Atsushi came up to me. "Hey! The president would like to see you!" I stoop up from the couch and went searching for him when I found him talking to Ranpo. "Aww, father and son moment.. I'll let them finish." After a few minutes, Ranpo had left the room and now it was my time to talk with him. "Hey, Fukuzawa! You called me?"

"Yes, I did. We actually ended up taking duty with the Port Mafia, and like you used to be part of it before, I'm sending you for meeting them. Mori said it'll be one of the members, but he hasn't told me who yet. Can I count on you, Dazai?"

"You sure can!" He told me the time, place, and date of it, and I left the room. The mission was actually tomorrow noon, but this time, I've decided to go home straight after work and not try to kill myself because.. well, who knows who'll be there? "I think it might be uhh- Akutagawa? I think it's him, yeah!" I arrived home, my beautiful and plain home. I got myself ready for bed: shaving a bit, showering, brushing my teeth, and regular stuff. Then I ran into my bedroom, jumped on my bed, face first, and fell asleep.

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP!!! BEEP-BEEP-BEEP!!! I woke up from the alarm sound.. forgot to turn it off, so I had to wake up at 6 am! "Great.." I got up from my bed, still half asleep to start doing my morning routine: shower, self-care, put some clothes on and have breakfast. I personally am a terrible cook, so I just eat cereals.. and when I finish all of this stuff, I usually go out to the balcony and look at the sunrise while drinking my morning coffee. I was enjoying my suicidal music, just like always when I received a notification. I paused my music, unlocked my phone, and went into the messaging app to read:

From: Atsushi :]

Hey Dazai-san! I got informed that you won't be attempting work today, but just wanted to tell you that I did the confession, and he ended up doing one too! So now I got a boyfriend!! :D

I put my phone down. I got up on the table. "YESSSSSSSS! THAT'S MY BOY, ATSUSHI! HE GOT A BOYFRIEND! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Shut up! It's early in the morning idiot!" Some neighbors shouted. I stepped down off the table, still so happy for Atsushi "HA! KNEW I WAS A GREAT MENTOR!" Now my day better a lot better. I went back inside because it started to get cold and just watched a show on the TV. After a while, I checked the time: "10:49 am.. better get going! Imma take a car.. hope this one doesn't break down or explode! even though I exploded Chuuya's-" I rushed downstairs and took my car, which I will use after it being untouched for months. It ended up having scratches everywhere when I arrived. The place itself was just a building, I think that's where the meeting will happen.

I went inside it. Empty, no sound. Not even light. "Damn, this place's creepy asf!-" And then, somehow passed out. 

When I woke up, I was tied up to a chair with ropes. I didn't see very clearly because my vision was blurry. "Oh? Look who's finally awake." I heard from a distance. I look up to see someone at the top of some stairs, without realizing who it was. As he was talking, he was slowly going down the stairs to finally notice.. "Chuuya!?"

"Hello, Dazai. Long time no see."

"Could you untie me? This chair is uncomfortable.." he got closer to me and put his hat on my head. "Hold this for a sec." Then he somehow untied it. I got up from the chair, and he did look already pissed. "So.. you're the one who I'll be meeting." He said.

"Didn't Mori tell you..?"

"Like the hell, he would! He just told me to come here.." I was actually happy to see him again. The only thing I wanted to ask is: are we dating or not!? But I knew I couldn't ask like that, because that would've been basic for me. I looked at him with a smirk, and he looked back at me with confusion. In an instant, I pushed him to the wall, putting my arm above him and us being inches away. "So, could I get this kiss I've been waiting for Chuuya?~" I said trying to sound as seductive as possible..

 "You'll have to earn it first, Dazai.~" He answered. I froze for an instant. Was he flirting back to me?! My face turned red of how hot he sounded. "Oh? Now you're the one getting shy on me?~" Was that the Chuuya I knew?! 

Then.. he slowly started taking off his glove.

I immediately stopped him, in the hope he wasn't gonna do anything dangerous for me.. and him. "Now you care for me Dazai? Does a week change a lot for you?~" I pulled away, embarrassed he was taking advantage. While I was trying to calm myself down, it wasn't working, he was bursting out laughing. "I was trying to sound like you! And it does make you react! Now I know a weakness of yours, Dazai." We then changed the subject and talked about the mission we were on. Suddenly, some people barged in. They were armed and so many. They circled us and all of them pointed their guns toward us. I looked at Chuuya and he looked at me and then we both nodded. We started fighting. 

I was mostly trying physical fights, but I wasn't the best because they didn't have abilities and my ability disables others. On the other hand, chuuya was destroying them! After minutes, they were all dead. Chuuya quickly grabbed my wrist and ran up the stairs, and with my other hand, I was holding his hat so it doesn't fall behind. When we were at the top of the stairs, we were in some field. Like it was noon, people could see us so other people came, armed too. Chuuya panicked but he was running in the opposite direction, still holding my wrist. We arrived in front of a no-roof black car. He quickly sat in the driver's seat. "HOP ON DAZAI!" And I quickly hopped into the passenger seat, right beside him, and he started driving. 

He was driving as fast as possible, but I put his hat back on where it belonged. I turned around to notice the other people following us on cars and motorcycles. "Uhh, Chuuya- we're being followed!" He took something out of his coat pocket and handed it to me, without looking away from the road. "Use this!" When I looked at what it was, it was a bomb. I smiled. I took the metallic thing out with my team and threw at them as hard as I could to reach them.

BOOM!

Everyone was either dead or lost control of the car and just crashed into something. "Woo-hoo! Hit them!" I was giggling and smiling when I noticed Chuuya smirking. "You did good, asshole!"

"So, I'll get the kiss you promised?~"

"MAYBE WHEN WE ESCAPE FROM HERE!"

And we drove off, letting the others die.