Chapter 5

Dazai's POV: 

In the afternoon, around 6 pm I was released from the hospital, with all the documents, and boring stuff like that. I arrived at my apartment, took the elevator, and walked up to my door. "The keys, the keys.. wait- where are they" I accidentally forgot my keys in the hospital room, leaving me having no access to my own house. I banged my head on the door in frustration.. I was taking the elevator once again to go downstairs when I got a phone call. I checked who it was, and it was labeled 'chibi :p'. I picked up the phone, curious to know what the ginger wanted. "H-hello?" That wasn't Chuuya's voice.. but a familiar one for sure.. "hello! Who is this? I know that the Ginger's voice doesn't sound like that." An awkward silence was between us.

"It's uhh-" he coughed and continued "this is.. Akutagawa speaking.." Akutagawa was calling me? Things are sure taking turns lately.

"Oh, hello there Akutagawa, you need something" I was curious to know what that man wanted.. it's a one-time opportunity to get a call from him, even though it's not his phone..

"Y-yes actually.. Chuuya-San is at a bar right now and uhh.. well, drunk. We don't know where he lives and we were wondering if.. you'd take him to his place.. I know you both are close and uh.. thought you know where he lives.." 

"Oh, sure! Just send me the address and I'll be on my way!" And hung up. Seconds later, I received a message with the location. It was the bar that was a few minutes away from my place, so I left the building and started my little journey to the bar. After a few minutes, I arrived. And when I went into the bar itself, I saw Gin and Akutagawa talking, and Higuchi sitting on a small table, beside the drunk ginger laying on the couch. "aah Dazai! There you are!" Higuchi warmly welcomed me. "Uhh hi, I'm here to take chibi, am I right?" She nodded happily.. she was drunk too, but THANK GOD not as much as that ginger.. I took him by his arms and put him on my back so he could rest. The place wasn't very far from here. Just a few minutes walk, but those minutes seemed like years because of Chuuya: he had that awful smell of alcohol on him, he was heavy asf and the worst part is.. his saliva was drooling down my coat as he was sleeping.. MY POOR COAT! After finally arriving at his place, I threw him on the ground, which must've been painful, and took his keys from his pocket allowing me to open the door.

I took Chuuya once again, but when I entered his place, I saw a gorgeous brown cat with hazel eyes welcoming me. "Oh? Chuuya has a cat? How cute! I honestly thought he was a dog person.." I took Chuuya to his bed and put him on it.. then, I had the greatest idea ever. I took his hat, and put it on me, then took his phone and started taking pics of me. I checked how I ended up.. it wasn't terrible! "Damn, I look hot in a hat! I should wear one someday!" The cat entered the room and started rubbing his face on my leg and meowing. I took him into my arms and looked at him straight in the eyes.. "you have the same eyes as me, kitty.. anyways! Who's a hungry one!~" I fed the cat, and by his collar, I found out his name was Hazel.. very 'original'. I stayed with the cat a little longer and decided to leave Chuuya to go back to my place but- "oh shit, forgot I don't have my keys with me.. well, looks like I'm staying here!" I closed the door behind me and took off my shoes and coat. As a nice 'friend' to the ginger, I decided to wish him a good night.

When I saw him sleeping.. he looked so much nicer than when he was awake.. "good night, chuu chuu" and patted his hair. I sat beside him on his bed, deciding to play with his beautiful ginger locks, and ended up making braids with his hair "he doesn't look too bad! Let me just take a pic.." I took my phone once again to take some pictures of him and his braids and had 28 pics in total of him and his hair. I went to the living room, to lie down on the couch. Hazel came up to me, laying down right by my side. "Ughhhhhh, it's so hot at his place! Doesn't he have a ventilator or something?" I stood up from his couch, searching everywhere around the house for one, but with no success.